10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Since Darren Criss is a fan of the series, I might consider looking into it
    Who? I'm being completely serious... should I know who that is?

Quote Originally Posted by Catharlex View Post
    We all want to BELIEVE it's the one and only Boomerang. But... I have a feeling he ended up replacing it over the years.
    The boomerang that never came back..... so sad:C

better love story.... ill stop here :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Sokka actually has a boomerang in the comics, so either it came back or he got a new one.

10+ Year Old Account
    so viacom is finally back with direct tv, so i will no longer have to use the internet to watch korra. also the next season has me a bit confused, will it just be the spiritual side of the avatar this time? will spirits be going crazy and attacking the real world? im not sure how they would make it work.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranku View Post
    will it just be the spiritual side of the avatar this time? will spirits be going crazy and attacking the real world.
    I think both from what is seen at comic con i think the spirits are mad at Korra for using her Avatar State for things she shouldnt.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    I think both from what is seen at comic con i think the spirits are mad at Korra for using her Avatar State for things she shouldnt.
    that makes sense, though i haven't watched any of the comicon streams that were posted here, from what has been said that makes sense. but im not too sure about the "evil spirits" as they are called, they just don't seem to be the kind to slap the avatar's wrist (plus that seems to be more of a job for the past lives, but that's just my opinion) i can't wait for real conformation though
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    I wouldn't doubt it. She uses it to beat the airbending children in a scooter race. Afterwards you can see how visibly upset Tenzin is with the situation. Korra may have unlocked the Avatar State, but she still has much more to learn about the spiritual side of bending. This next season should adequately train her in this part of bending.
    Last edited by Catharlex; 2012-07-21 at 05:58 PM.

Deleted
    Hmm, well the whole Spirit World seems like a mess, possibly due to some kind of external or even internal influence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    Hmm, well the whole Spirit World seems like a mess, possibly due to some kind of external or even internal influence.
    yeah, though i think that koh will most likely be the main instigator, they've shown before that he has his own following inside the spirit world so it would make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranku View Post
    yeah, though i think that koh will most likely be the main instigator, they've shown before that he has his own following inside the spirit world so it would make sense.
    it could explain how amon learned to energybend

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    it could explain how amon learned to energybend
    Except for the fact that he didn't. They don't go into detail, but they clearly point out that Amon is using blood-bending to stop the flow of chi and cut-off bending, not actual energy-bending.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

15+ Year Old Account
    Watched all the season today, it's pretty awesome. I put it off thinking it would be bad but i really enjoyed it. I straight from the begining thought that Amon was using bloodbending to supress the powers and he was a bender of somekind, then again it's pretty obvious .

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eiPn...eature=related

This is what I was telling the TV.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    As soon as I saw them on a boat, I knew they weren't coming back. This was based on one thing, and one thing alone; Korra was designed to be a 12 episode story. The ending was designed to quickly wrap everything up. (Giving Korra her bending back. Allowing Korra to restore bending. Korra and Mako finally getting together)

10+ Year Old Account
    As soon as I saw them on a boat, I knew they weren't coming back. This was based on one thing, and one thing alone; Korra was designed to be a 12 episode story. The ending was designed to quickly wrap everything up. (Giving Korra her bending back. Allowing Korra to restore bending. Korra and Mako finally getting together)
    Good point but I still think maybe in spare time they could after the last book made which I think is 4 total that they clear up some issues with things that weren't explained in Book 1.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I wouldn't doubt it. She uses it to beat the airbending children in a scooter race. Afterwards you can see how visibly upset Tenzin is with the situation. Korra may have unlocked the Avatar State, but she still has much more to learn about the spiritual side of bending. This next season should adequately train her in this part of bending.
    I´ve been gone for 2 weeks, what how and where did I miss, a new episode? New comic? Any links please !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    I´ve been gone for 2 weeks, what how and where did I miss, a new episode? New comic? Any links please !
    We probably won't see any news for a month or two, because Comic Con is over. The new season probably won't start until late 2012 or early 2013, and the comic is due out on Sept 26th.

its Here around 19 min in

Deleted
    Unavailable for me in Holland :<

Deleted
    Unavailable for me in Holland :<
    Via the Nick site, yes, but there are, you know, other means(A)

Edit: posted the link before, I don't think it's really frowned upon in this case, so: www.avatarchapters.tv
    Last edited by mmoc9af7e888b5; 2012-07-28 at 05:47 AM.