Maybe this'll also allow us to see what the extension of air bending is, like how with earthbending it's metalbending, and with firebending it's lightning bending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    Did you all suddenly forget about Suki? I mean, it was pretty much implied that they had sex in one of the episodes in book 3.
    That's why I didn't add him in..... also
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

I love this new season except Zuko. His dialogue has been great but fight wise he is lacking, and so is that dragon. Reminds me of season 1 where I was disappointed Katara couldn't undo what Amon's bloodbending did. I kinda hope I don't see Toph because it feels like all the old characters bending abilities aren't that great in old age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I love this new season except Zuko. His dialogue has been great but fight wise he is lacking, and so is that dragon. Reminds me of season 1 where I was disappointed Katara couldn't undo what Amon's bloodbending did. I kinda hope I don't see Toph because it feels like all the old characters bending abilities aren't that great in old age.
    I think Katara just wasn't spiritual enough to undo what Amon did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    I think Katara just wasn't spiritual enough to undo what Amon did.
    What Amon did wasn't spiritual at all though. He claimed to have been given his power by the spirits but in the end we find out he was just using Bloodbending to do it. It would have been a good idea to wait until a full moon so that Katara could try to undo what Amon did with bloodbending, but it wasn't necessary in the end because of Aangs appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    What Amon did wasn't spiritual at all though. He claimed to have been given his power by the spirits but in the end we find out he was just using Bloodbending to do it. It would have been a good idea to wait until a full moon so that Katara could try to undo what Amon did with bloodbending, but it wasn't necessary in the end because of Aangs appearance.
    It's possible that Katara stopped being able to Bloodbend in her old age. Or she blocked it from her mind because she never wanted to bloodbend again. She could never heal Ty Lee's Chi blocking in the original anyway.

In any case, Zuko should still be kicking more butt. Old guys like Bumi, Iroh, jeong Jeong and Piandao were pretty awesome in the Last Airbender. I thought the young ones from the original series would be like those old guys. White Lotus has also become quite disappointing.

I'm rooting for the villains now, they seem pretty awesome. I'm glad while they have shady motives they don't seem entirely evil. They feel very human with their love, friendship and sense of humor.

I'm insanely excited for book 3. Its definitely shaping up to be my favorite. What I'm most excited for? Zaheer. Air bending is my favorite of the four bending, hands down. In The Last Airbender, airbending captivated me, but it really wasn't used as much as I'd like in a powerful sense, I guess I could say. I'm just a rather big airbender fan, and I'm extremely excited to see it used in a more powerful and sinister way. Zaheer was a powerful person even before he received his bending, and now he has this outstanding power that he'll be able to use to its full extent. Also, he's just a badass. His hairstyle in prison was crazy cool, and his shaved look is almost just as badass. His shaved look makes him look like the Crusader from D3. He's an extremely skilled martial artist, and that combined with his bending just makes him a powerhouse. PLUS! He has a crazy team of unique and sick looking benders!

I finally got to watch the first five episodes I am sad that Korra is still on the whiny/force people to do things mentality. But I guess she's still a teenager. The rest of the cast still seems to be the real highlight for me. I am extremely curious what transpired to have Zuko have a Dragon out in the open like that. The two we met during The Last Airbender were supposed to be the last ones and both he and Aang were supposed to keep that a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    In any case, Zuko should still be kicking more butt. Old guys like Bumi, Iroh, jeong Jeong and Piandao were pretty awesome in the Last Airbender. I thought the young ones from the original series would be like those old guys. White Lotus has also become quite disappointing.
    In the case of Zuko I feel like one of the main themes with him was he wasn't ever that strong of a fighter. It just always seemed to be the reoccouring theme. He didn't even beat Azula when she had come completely unhinged on his own. I mean he's not incompetent at all, but these four are supposed top level benders/fighters on their own.

The White Lotus was just pitiful though

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    I'm insanely excited for book 3. Its definitely shaping up to be my favorite. What I'm most excited for? Zaheer. Air bending is my favorite of the four bending, hands down. In The Last Airbender, airbending captivated me, but it really wasn't used as much as I'd like in a powerful sense, I guess I could say. I'm just a rather big airbender fan, and I'm extremely excited to see it used in a more powerful and sinister way. Zaheer was a powerful person even before he received his bending, and now he has this outstanding power that he'll be able to use to its full extent. Also, he's just a badass. His hairstyle in prison was crazy cool, and his shaved look is almost just as badass. His shaved look makes him look like the Crusader from D3. He's an extremely skilled martial artist, and that combined with his bending just makes him a powerhouse. PLUS! He has a crazy team of unique and sick looking benders!
    Yea I am really excited to see where they are going with this plot line. I wish Korra war rallying the strongest benders and going to hunt them down though. I don't get the whole they know those four are going to come for the Avatar so we should try to just keep her away and protect her mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    It's possible that Katara stopped being able to Bloodbend in her old age. Or she blocked it from her mind because she never wanted to bloodbend again. She could never heal Ty Lee's Chi blocking in the original anyway.
    Blood bending is illegal. She made it so, it is only natural she follow her own law. Also there wasn't a full moon. Regular benders can not bloodblend without it. Amon is a special case.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Blood bending is illegal. She made it so, it is only natural she follow her own law. Also there wasn't a full moon. Regular benders can not bloodblend without it. Amon is a special case.
    I don't remember well, but when Katara and Zuko chased the Southern Raiders, didn't she used bloodbending to force the captain to talk ? Wasn't there a full moon ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    I don't remember well, but when Katara and Zuko chased the Southern Raiders, didn't she used bloodbending to force the captain to talk ? Wasn't there a full moon ?
    Don't think she did. From what I remember, she almost murdered him with a hundred ice shards, no blood bending involved.
    BfA Beta Time

finally watched the latest episodes on my dvr.

loved mako and bolins family (SPECIALLY YOU BIG T AND LIL T @_@)

mako saying "the OLD dai lee" seems to confirm my idea that the old dai lee was disbanded but the paranoid queen remade it.

also this

man dat prison break. so awesome. and then oppal i really wanna see a girl fight between opal and eska (HES HER TURTLE DUCK YOU JUST CANT GIVE UP ON THAT @_@) i really hope they dont make korra get jealous of bolin and opal or anything, she seems cool but the way they made the scene her interrupting them about to kiss makes me worried. she lost her chance with bolin like 40 times if they bring it up again ill riot.

AND THEN TOPH MIGHT STILL BE ALIVE @_@ but she was kind of an awful parent.. i love finding out that so far half of the avatar team has just been super shitty parents. first aang now toph, really humanizes them that they arent parents of the year after being heroes. atleast katara and zuko seem good!

also i may be forgetting something but is sokka still alive? i dont remember them ever mentioning sokka but maybe they did in season 1 or 2 and i just dont remember. did he have any kids? id like to see if sokka was a good dad and if his kids are any cool.

lins sister is kind of cool, i really dig the storyline with lin, her sister does seem kind of uppity though

AND THEN VERRICK IS BACK @_@ i loved verrick hes that bastard you love to hate but love to love you hate.

and then bald zaheer which was just, come on!

atleast kya was smart enough to figure out a robed dude with scars and super bending and knows shit isnt someone who doesnt have a motive.

also hipster zaheer funniest part of the show

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Don't think she did. From what I remember, she almost murdered him with a hundred ice shards, no blood bending involved.
    She didn't find the leader from the time she was a little girl first, she assailed a tower with Zuko and got the information she needed.
    Then she found the old leader and nearly killed him with the ice shards.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    also i may be forgetting something but is sokka still alive? i dont remember them ever mentioning sokka but maybe they did in season 1 or 2 and i just dont remember. did he have any kids? id like to see if sokka was a good dad and if his kids are any cool.
    Katara said in the first episode of Korra's run : "My brother and many of my friends are gone".
    So I assume that Sokka passed away after the Golden Lotus found that Korra was the Avatar (as Sokka helped Zuko, Tenzin and a few other arrest Zaheer's gang).

Katara said in the first episode of Korra's run : "My brother and many of my friends are gone".
    So I assume that Sokka passed away after the Golden Lotus found that Korra was the Avatar (as Sokka helped Zuko, Tenzin and a few other arrest Zaheer's gang).
    Maybe he died in the capturing of that gang.

Deleted
    That's possible, yes.
    I'd like to know how he died. Also how Aang died too, I'd love to know

That's possible, yes.
    I'd like to know how he died. Also how Aang died too, I'd love to know
    Natural Causes seems to be the consensus on Aang's death.

There were some interviews where they said Aang's friends all outlived him because the 100 years in the iceberg did take a toll on his life expectancy.

Wall Street Journal Interview with the Creators from 2010
    Last edited by Drikkink; 2014-07-15 at 03:53 PM.

She didn't find the leader from the time she was a little girl first, she assailed a tower with Zuko and got the information she needed.
    Then she found the old leader and nearly killed him with the ice shards.

well id atleast like to meet his kids.

i also want to see more of zukos son (or is it his grandson? i cant remember)

he was cool, should be more of him

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Yes and Yes. There was a full moon and she did. After the whole war and everything she made it illegal. We find this out in Book 1 when Korra meditates to find out what happened in the past when amons father was still in republic city blood bending everyone and grown up aang takes his bending away.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

"Friday's new episodes of #Korra scored 1.195M and 1.179M total viewers - series' 2nd and 3rd lowest rated episodes."

well fuck