I wish Toph was there and Katara.
    Old cranky lady Toph x Lava Guy and Old greates healer crap lady Katara x water arm mean looking crazy girl.

Rumor: the White Lotus will save the day.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dipstick View Post
    Lead by crazy Earthbending King Bumi. Because why not? He's only ~170 now.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    What happened to the White Lotus anyway. They got their asses kicked at the 4 prisons, got wrecked by Zaheer on Air Temple island, and they have just disappeared since then. Wouldn't they have gone to the Northern Air Temple or something?

I kinda agree with the red lotus, the white lotus have becomes just a bunch of weak pussy body guards that can't do their job.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I kinda agree with the red lotus, the white lotus have becomes just a bunch of weak pussy body guards that can't do their job.
    They're definitely right on that point actually, but killing the world leaders and forcing anarchy isn't solving that problem all that much, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    They're definitely right on that point actually, but killing the world leaders and forcing anarchy isn't solving that problem all that much, is it?
    That's why I said kinda....
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

My issue with the last episode was Kya. Katara would have handled that water arm bitch, but even after her impressive battle against Zaheer, she couldn't bend that bitch's arms and flew her into the lava or something?
    If I can't be the sex symbol, then I can definitely be the BITCH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SvetlanaSvetlana View Post
    My issue with the last episode was Kya. Katara would have handled that water arm bitch, but even after her impressive battle against Zaheer, she couldn't bend that bitch's arms and flew her into the lava or something?
    I agree, was very underwhelmed by the daughter of arguably one of the greatest water benders. Really thought she would be stronger against someone who uses water as arms. Katara wouldn't have got stomped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nick posted this on youtube:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Nick posted this on youtube:
    ELYPOP posted this two days ago- which is still on the last page

Quote Originally Posted by SvetlanaSvetlana View Post

Hell, it was only last season that Korra temporarily subdued Unalaq by freezing his water tentacle arms. Freeze them at the base, or freeze them altogether, or catch them and then freeze them, and work from that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Hell, it was only last season that Korra temporarily subdued Unalaq by freezing his water tentacle arms. Freeze them at the base, or freeze them altogether, or catch them and then freeze them, and work from that.
    If she's a better water bender then that's not possible, you forget the actual strength needed. Katara was stronger than Hama.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Tizzlefix View Post
    If she's a better water bender then that's not possible, you forget the actual strength needed. Katara was stronger than Hama.

It was v.s. Unalaq. I think Unalaq was a superior water bender, given that he was, aside from that, outdoing her with waterbending.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Sorry to bother, but I couldn't find them myself. Is there anywhere in the Internet a full list of episodes which I could watch?

I tried to Google, and from Youtube I only managed to find users which has only uploaded few episodes and left the list(s) incomplete.
    Well, you can try torrentz.eu

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Well, you can try "snip"
    may want to remove the site, I am sure they don't allow info for piracy here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Sorry to bother, but I couldn't find them myself. Is there anywhere in the Internet a full list of episodes which I could watch?

I tried to Google, and from Youtube I only managed to find users which has only uploaded few episodes and left the list(s) incomplete.
    They are all on the Nickelodeon website, but you have to be from America to watch them there or you get region locked. However there are various ways to make your browser think you are in America so that you can watch them there. Alternatively there are some not so legal ways to get the episodes as well.

After watching little snippets of the finale from the Korra Nation tumblr, I actually don't want anything bad to happen to the baddies.I genuinely like them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    After watching little snippets of the finale from the Korra Nation tumblr, I actually don't want anything bad to happen to the baddies.I genuinely like them.
    Ye i wonder what makes zaheer look so scared haha.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Found this on the internet:

Putin khuliyo