That ending was far to serious for a kids show... but it was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    That ending was way too srs/heavy for a kids show, but I fucking loved it.
    ^ This. Everything this.
    d=(^_^)z

Quote Originally Posted by jishdefish View Post
    I knew she'd lose her bending eventually, but that's okay. I bet she just has to attune to her spiritual side to get it back (and she may get airbending since she didn't have it to be 'taken away' even before then?). The reason I think she'll be able to get it back from the spirits is simple: the avatar state. Once she can go into the avatar state at will, she'll be able to have her bending back when she needs it. The past avatars can't lose their bending.
    I posted that just as the commercial break ended. Called it!!!

Edit: Just saw the end. Twofer!
    Last edited by jishdefish; 2012-06-23 at 04:02 PM.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

Aang ohhh ya, Aang is a G!

Ahhhhh!!!!!

I just broke my chair. AND SHE CAN RESTORE IT WHAT
    d=(^_^)z

An epic story is never complete without redemption. Amazing first season.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Fuck. Now I have to wait for season 2

That really was amazing, truly satisfied

While I thought it was too short, I guess that's what anime is without filler.
    d=(^_^)z

That was an amazing season finale! Very, very amazing. Can't wait for the second season!!!

For some reason Amon and Tarrloks death seems like a weird and possible cliffhanger.

Wow! That was awesome! I was a little upset that she didn't go into the Avatar State when her bending was taken away. But when she met up with Aang, I got goosebumps!

10+ Year Old Account
    *bily mays voice* but wait there's more!!

finally korra can get her glow on and fix what amon did
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

Can anyone explain to me how amon was able to take away peoples bending using blood bending? I know the connection with the elements was severed but how? Was it explained? I was preocupied when/if it was explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
    For some reason Amon and Tarrloks death seems like a weird and possible cliffhanger.
    Idk Tarrlok redeemed himself or what I think he would say, "ended a very sad story, so nobody would ever have to read it again"

The expertise of the creators as storytellers really shines threw rite there. Masterful, and perfect even down to the voice acting, at that moment you really could get the emotion conveyed.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    This, people, is how you end a season. Tie up all the loose ends, and end in an epic way to build up for the second season. Now I am convinced... WE MUST HAVE 100 SEASONS!!!!!!

Mako seems so lame to me... ugh... but yeah it was a cool finale. Very interesting

I actually just began watching the show, and that season finale was amazing to say the least.

10+ Year Old Account
    THAT SEASON FINALE SLAYED MY ENTIRE LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!