Quote Originally Posted by ranku View Post
    wait what? if you can find a sorce for this please link it, i want to know as much as possible on this subject. The creator's handling of Iroh's past really annoyed me, especially when they created the "extras" part since they said they wanted to make a mini-series about his past but they turned the idea down. He just had so many questions about his character that i couldn't stand it.
    http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_...2Zuko_Alone.22

First little exert after that link. However we have not been told how he managed to do such a thing. (And AFAIK, he's the only person outside of the Avatar who has visited the Spirit World while still living)

Though that doesn't necessarily mean that dead people actually go to the spirit world. Just that Iroh once believed that they did.
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

Quote Originally Posted by ijffdrie View Post
    Though that doesn't necessarily mean that dead people actually go to the spirit world. Just that Iroh once believed that they did.
    Wait... in that one episode where the Bear Spirit was rampaging on the town and stuff and Aang had to go into the spirit world to sooth him. Weren't all the people he attacked in the Spirit World? I mean I think that was the one time his body disappeared too when he was there and then at the end all the people came back again as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Wait... in that one episode where the Bear Spirit was rampaging on the town and stuff and Aang had to go into the spirit world to sooth him. Weren't all the people he attacked in the Spirit World? I mean I think that was the one time his body disappeared too when he was there and then at the end all the people came back again as well.
    I guess I should of said purposefully gone into the spirit world. Good argument though, it still doesn't give us much insight into how Iroh managed to get there. We do know after his sons death he became much, much spiritual as a whole. He studied all the elements, even though he could only Firebend. He developed new techniques unheard of at the time.

The Spirit World as a whole isn't really well explained quite yet; Season 2 of Korra should give us much, MUCH more insight into how it actually functions.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    In that case, their entire body went to the spirit world, so they didn't actually die. Presumably, it was just a special skill of that Panda dude.
    A look at the warcraft novels, RPG books, games and magical french space soccer.

Glory to person-whose-name-I-dont-know-but-rules-Kul-Tiras!

Yea, I wasn't really saying it was exactly the same, but it seems to open the door to other people besides the Avatar can access the spirit world (even if not by their choosing) so it could be possible that a spiritual person could purposefully access it.

Mostly I just want the next season to start already! I have so many questions

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have any idea when we can see season 2? Are we looking at late 2012 or early 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Anyone have any idea when we can see season 2? Are we looking at late 2012 or early 2013?
    Bets are on January 2013.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    Bets are on January 2013.
    That's what I thought. If I didn't have MoP and Borderlands 2 to tide me over I think I'd go insane with anticipation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate to be the one to necro this, but anyone hear any more info about TLoK?
    or know if there will be more info at NYCC?

There might be, but things are quiet at the moment. Still a good handful of months off from the new season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate to play the necromancer with this topic again, but any info coming from NYCC? Any word if there is even a mention of a panel for TLoK?

Deleted
    WTB Season 2. Also, anyone got a good link for "Promise Part 3"?
    It's the in between stage of TLOK and TLOA - pretty good comic/manga.

Recently completed this anime show... Waiting for the second session..good anime show..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cricxus View Post
    Recently completed this anime show... Waiting for the second session..good anime show..
    it was a good show and i'll watch the second, but it wasnt better than the first! i really thought it was going to be like that again
    when i saw avatar getting a new season. It had its good moments of action and all, but its sad it only stayed in 1 place.
    But i guess they'll make up for that in season 2 (hopefully)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Hate to play the necromancer with this topic again, but any info coming from NYCC? Any word if there is even a mention of a panel for TLoK?
    The voice actor for Azula, Grey DeLisle, will be voicing the main antagonist in season 2. That's all I got.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    The voice actor for Azula, Grey DeLisle, will be voicing the main antagonist in season 2. That's all I got.
    Wasn't really a fan of Azula's VA, voice was a little rough IMO for her, at least in the beginning, smoothed out/fitted the char better as she got more development though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys that Avatar soundtrack for the original, just listen to it without the show and you will jizz your pants.

---------- Post added 2012-10-17 at 03:51 PM ----------

Hands down the best song in the series.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2012-10-17 at 09:52 PM.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I actually listen to that last agni-kai track fairly regularly already haha I love the soundtrack, that one piece is perfect. The character development of Zuko & Azula was incredible and the music reflects it brilliantly
    I watch that scene where they fight and I realize it meant so much in every aspect of the Fire Nation being successful with their hideous mission or for Zuko to become the leader they needed.
    Hey everyone

LoK is now on Hulu Plus, for anyone wanting to stream.

Still no official word on Book 2 air date.