Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Spongebob is also very sexual, some people just don't realize it.
    And then you get older and you're like...
    Oh god why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranku View Post
    mystery was a female sea horse, what do you think the "coin slot" was?
    That sentence single handedly ruined my childhood.... god that's gross.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Spongebob secretly ruined your childhood while Avatar balances that ruined childhood out to being a normal childhood.
    Hey everyone

Waiting out a new Аvatar, I hope it is even more interesting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VadimK View Post
    Waiting out a new Аvatar, I hope it is even more interesting
    If I recall correctly, The Legend of Korra Book 2 "Spirit" will release in early or mid 2013, I am not 100% positive on this though.
    I can't wait myself, I want to watch moaaaar.

---------- Post added 2012-12-20 at 11:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    I dint realize actually, I had to laugh though.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcXC6rqvQFo

Oh Spongebob. u so dirty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure Tahno was dirty too.
    Hey everyone

Can we stop the OT spongebob talk please and focus on the actual topic of the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arlee killing all the fun.

OT: I'm really wondering if Tahno will get another appearance again in Book 2, if he did I would just scream like a Justin Bieber fan.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Who lives in an iceberg under the sea?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Sokka obviously, who else would?

Actual answer: THE LAST AIRBENDER AANG!!!!
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Omi was freezing himself before it was cool... just sayin'.

Also, I demand cameo apperances of Sokka's boomerang and space sword in season 2. Bolin could find them, since he's obviously the sarcastic guy in this modern Team Avatar. Maybe they could do an episode like they did when Appa was kidnapped, showing the boomerang as it flies away from Sokka, the adventures it has, the evil warlords it deposes... That would easily beat out the first LoK season by a long shot.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    Omi was freezing himself before it was cool... just sayin'.

Also, I demand cameo apperances of Sokka's boomerang and space sword in season 2. Bolin could find them, since he's obviously the sarcastic guy in this modern Team Avatar. Maybe they could do an episode like they did when Appa was kidnapped, showing the boomerang as it flies away from Sokka, the adventures it has, the evil warlords it deposes... That would easily beat out the first LoK season by a long shot.
    I'm sure Sokka found it again, that sword would be worth searching the entire forest.
    Hey everyone

Something tells me he went back to find meteor sword.

I'm sure Sokka found it again, that sword would be worth searching the entire forest.
    Eh, untill I see it, it's still a possibility. Would be cool to see some earthbending mixed with boomerang/sword action.

That was somthing that disapointed me with both AtLA and LoK, there really wasn't any bending mixed with weapons. It looked pretty cool when Zuko did it back when he was in hiding, they also had that earthbender use hammers in the same episode. Then he goes back to firebending and NEVER uses his swords again, which is odd since they even have his older self use swords for some reason.
    I suppose you could count the metalbending police with their cables, but I really don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, untill I see it, it's still a possibility. Would be cool to see some earthbending mixed with boomerang/sword action.

That was somthing that disapointed me with both AtLA and LoK, there really wasn't any bending mixed with weapons. It looked pretty cool when Zuko did it back when he was in hiding, they also had that earthbender use hammers in the same episode. Then he goes back to firebending and NEVER uses his swords again, which is odd since they even have his older self use swords for some reason.
    I suppose you could count the metalbending police with their cables, but I really don't.
    you know i never really thought of that before.... the possibilities are endless with weapons and they didn't use hardly anything (think about a waterbender/swordsman who used bending to MAKE his weapons now that would be awesome.)
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranku View Post
    you know i never really thought of that before.... the possibilities are endless with weapons and they didn't use hardly anything (think about a waterbender/swordsman who used bending to MAKE his weapons now that would be awesome.)
    Yea, that would be real awesome....it reminds me of Aquaboy from Young Justice (Animated show, like Justice League but with the younger sidekicks together in a group, very good show if you haven't seen it already)......Aquaboy uses this special technique called "Hard Water" where he can change the density of water to make it dense and sharp, with these two grips for each hand that channel water for him. So far I have seen him use several weapons like swords, maces, hammers, and a whip......and he dual wields these sometimes as well, plus I have seen him use a shield in a disc shape like Captain America. It's really cool to see the diversity of weapons he can make and use and he makes it seem very powerful, I could easily see something like that being done with waterbenders if they were really gifted, so far all I have seen is whips and little discs of water being used as projectiles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember Aang pulled the sea (or lake?) onto the forest to douse the flames and then receded it again, the space sword could be at the bottom of a water body for all we know

Aang uses his staff and fans at one point, Zuko used swords, that earthbender used hammers, and finally Avatar Kyoshi seemed to bend every element entirely with her fans. Aang even mentioned a "wind sword" (as a joke I guess) when he was wearing that epic armor set in the weapon shop. Zuko's early firebending style involved shaping fire as daggers, which IMO was pretty awesome. Dunno why he gave it up :P
    Unfortunately use of weapons was one-off situational instances
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

I am just taking a wild stab here but, I think in the world of this cartoon people who can't bend and need to use weapons are sort of looked down upon in general. Like the Benders feel the more you can rely on just your bending the better bender you are. Just my impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I am just taking a wild stab here but, I think in the world of this cartoon people who can't bend and need to use weapons are sort of looked down upon in general. Like the Benders feel the more you can rely on just your bending the better bender you are. Just my impression.
    Eh, I never really got that impression. Not in AtLA anyway. While Lok is a given seeing as it specifically tried making benders look higher up on the status bar than non-benders, AtLA showed alot of non-benders who could fight rather well. Like Jet and the freedom fighters as an example, or even Zuko as the Blue Spirit.

Though, I suppose benders would feel like their martial styles are more effective, I think the weapon bending has shown to be viable as well. Like Xuvial mentioning Kyoshi's fans, which I had forgotten... Or when Zuko used his swords that one time. Though, I can see more towards why in AtLA they would go more toward benders without weapons, since they spent all that time matching real styles with bending movements.