Quote Originally Posted by pinkusagi View Post
    I saw a clip out of maybe a comic, where Zuko seemingly set Azula free for information on his mother from his father. It seemed like it was going to tie into Legend of Korra as well. Anyone have anymore information on this?!
    It's called "The Promise" and is in three parts. It is mostly about how the idea of the United Republic formed, but there is a backdrop of Zuko trying to convince Ozai to tell him where his mother is. Ozai winds up just chastising Zuko, so Zuko sets Azula free to get the information. However, this is how the comic ends, and a new comic called "The Search" is set to come out this year that deals with Zuko, along with Team Avatar, looking for Zuko's mother.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

Ah! Thank-you guys for the information! I can't wait to read it then!

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem I have with it being a comic series is that it feels far too short. You could get so many real episodes out of it but I understand that Bryke and Mike have Korra and are comic book fans anyhow. Just seems a bit weird leaving the writing to someone else.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    so i miss Korra, is there STILL no news? when is the next con?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    so i miss Korra, is there STILL no news? when is the next con?
    In july but the next season will certainly start before that.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    A con? like they'll be at comic-con again?
    Hey everyone

There is news, 2 of the voice actors have said that korra season 2 is coming in April this year.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for an early Spring release. I need something to fill my Saturday mornings, and Avatar is probably the best thing I can think of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    I'm all for an early Spring release. I need something to fill my Saturday mornings, and Avatar is probably the best thing I can think of.
    Completely agree considering Spring is a school and work part of year for me and nothing else. I'll enjoy it hopefully... How many episodes are slated exactly?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    errrmerrgerrrd. Birthday Korra yayayay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    errrmerrgerrrd. Birthday Korra yayayay.
    Yeaaaaaaaaah!
    More adventures in april~

10+ Year Old Account
    Awwww yeeeeeeaaaah

Deleted
    Quite excited for this season now.

Needs to be released faster!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm wondering, other than the spirit world, Korra and Co will travel around the world. I've been wanting too see what the Air Temples now look like personally.
    Hey everyone

They're probably uninhabited since there are still only four air benders and there is no need for people to hide up there anymore away from the fire nation.

I always liked to imagine that Aang let people settle in them, like the Northern Temple. The end of that episode seemed to imply that he would do so, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I'm wondering, other than the spirit world, Korra and Co will travel around the world. I've been wanting too see what the Air Temples now look like personally.
    I doubt much would have changed, unless maybe the Guru took on more students in his temple or something. Since the air benders are supposed to be the most spiritual out of the others, they might end up having to visit a temple for some ancient super secret THING to help them for whatever reason to help them with the current plot.

Other then that, I don't see much else since airbending is still such a scarce thing. Which really, I'm curious about. I always figured that new airbenders would be able to be trained. AtLA showed that humans weren't naturally gifted with bending, that they learned it from other sources. Since there are aparently still sky bison flying around, you'd think more would be able to learn, or be taught by Tenzin. Maybe it just takes decaes to learn it from scratch, while descendents of trained masters are naturally adept at it.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Well it's also something that I think it takes a certain type of person to be able to learn and you probably don't come across those everyday.