Ret Paladins and Druid Symbiosis

Last edited by anaxie; 2012-03-22 at 08:02 AM.

Damn I need to start being friendly with my guilds druids

Deleted
    stack with wings????

Deleted
    Tricks of the thread? Screw that, I want tiger's fury!

They wouldn't give ret paladin's something useful, I'm sure that's for warriors or rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miedo View Post
    They wouldn't give ret paladin's something useful, I'm sure that's for warriors or rogues.
    Heh, note the Holy Power part of it. Seems like we will be getting this from Feral Druids.

Symboisis is interesting. I think there are 4*30, or 120 possible combinations with it (Each of the druids 4 specs and each of the 10 other classes 3 spec)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Any idea on the Protection Paladin one or if it's shared with Ret's?

Just to make getting tigers fury impossible ret is going to give feral HoJ or bubble. Meanwhile dks give them unholy frenzy and gains nothing in return. Story of my life.

Maybe you can convince the resto Hand of Sac is amazing and get their symb but that seems like the only bet.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-03-22 at 11:11 PM.

I really hate these kind of buffs.

If your trying really hard to beat someone in a parse or if your logging fights because you want to get ranked on world of logs usually ends up having to bribe people with gold to get buffs like this. Pretty much now you have to pay a rogue to give you tricks, or a warlock to give you dark intent. Or it ends up the raid leader demands every personal buff like this because he wants to out dps people or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Heh, note the Holy Power part of it. Seems like we will be getting this from Feral Druids.

Symboisis is interesting. I think there are 4*30, or 120 possible combinations with it (Each of the druids 4 specs and each of the 10 other classes 3 spec)
    The spells are only dependent on your own spec, what spec the other guy has doesn't matter, for both the Druid and the target.