Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Shaman New Skills & Talents & Specs Video

Hello,

Here is a detailed look at the new shaman talents, specs and skills in game within the beta!

Enjoy!

Thanks for that video
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

10+ Year Old Account
    50% MORE powerful Elementals? Wow!!!!!
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    50% MORE powerful Elementals? Wow!!!!!
    Sounds good, lets hope these new talents help us some what

The unleashed rock biter effect seems odd... Not even sure why we still have rockbiter.

So spirit walk is no longer bound to wolves... very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftninja View Post
    So spirit walk is no longer bound to wolves... very nice!
    This happened because I think they removed the pet bar.

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    This happened because I think they removed the pet bar.
    ah i see what ur saying we can no longer control the wolves thats a shame.

They keep giving shaman's tank like abilities and are like "NOPE" with a tank spec. It makes me want to /wrist. Just give us the fourth spec blizzard and call it a day.

Though on a positive note, going to make a rockbite macro for the unleashed elements talent on my enhancement for pvp.

I like how you have to pick a talent to make elementals non-derp. They should remove that and make non-derp elementals BASELINE and come up with a new talent.

Quote Originally Posted by docdoom View Post
    I like how you have to pick a talent to make elementals non-derp. They should remove that and make non-derp elementals BASELINE and come up with a new talent.
    lol I agree they should all be non-derp

but they shouldn't all be 50% stronger and gain abilities.

Any chance you could provide wha the extra abilities the elementals get if picking that talent?

Thinking earth might have some form of damage reduction ability or something that could be used by resto also. Could be interesting healing class with a pet.

Oh cool, I didn't notice that Fire Elemental will also stack Searing Flames on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Gags View Post
    Any chance you could provide wha the extra abilities the elementals get if picking that talent?

Thinking earth might have some form of damage reduction ability or something that could be used by resto also. Could be interesting healing class with a pet.
    They're already posted in the OP of This thread if you're interested in seeing what abilities each Elemental has.

Oh awesome, thanks!

enough with the shaman tank thing.

Oh! I didn't realize that the T12 4 piece was baked into lava surge now. That's amazing

Deleted
    Cheers for putting this up.

it all looks real nice! only thing is i noticed theyre still keeping the clunky, stupid, annoying searing flames mechanic for enhance. seriously just give us a fire/lava shield, let it stack off of that. that way we dont have to worry about the damn totem!.... and call it a day =P
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Quote Originally Posted by Andyclan View Post
    it all looks real nice! only thing is i noticed theyre still keeping the clunky, stupid, annoying searing flames mechanic for enhance. seriously just give us a fire/lava shield, let it stack off of that. that way we dont have to worry about the damn totem!.... and call it a day =P
    Having a lava shield would be a good addition, and look great for shammys.