So. I did a LFR today But

I feel like my hps is lacking maybe?

Was doing 22k on ultraxion(without those buffs) and 15-18k on Madness

Can't armory link.. Names Jenrais in Gilneas if you can wowarmory or wow-heroes it

Seems i haven't posted a lot

(I have the LFR chest piece now) two 40 int gems and a 20 int/20 haste gem with 15 stat enchant

Thanks

Also its the tier chest

Hi, do you happen to have any recount? It would be helpful to see some type of loggs to see what spells you were using and when you were using them.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalama View Post
    Hi, do you happen to have any recount? It would be helpful to see some type of loggs to see what spells you were using and when you were using them.
    I don't use recount.

I was basically popping HS every time it popped had beacon on a tank and used holy radiance every time it procced light of dawn or wog with 3 charges depending who needed it and Holy light or flash of light as a filler

---------- Post added 2012-03-22 at 05:08 PM ----------

Still need help sigh

Your reforging, gems, talents look okay.

I personally go with 1 point in Enlightened Judgements and stick one point into Blessed Life for occasional Holy Power generation.

I'm not sure if you're in a 10M raiding guild, but if you're just running LFR, I would recommend replacing the Glyph of Light of Dawn with another glyph since Light of Dawn was changed to heal 6 players instead of 5, and the glyph reduces it to 4 players. I run with Glyph of Divine Protection for 40% magical damage reduction (what it's being changed to in Mists.) Other than that, don't worry too much about your HPS in LFR. The fights are not tuned to have 6 healers. The amount of healers brought in for LFR is pretty much in place for those moments where absolutely everything that can go wrong does. With 6 healers in the run and not a lot of damage going out, you will have to snipe heals to top the healing meters.

As far as Ultraxion goes, ALWAYS try and get the blue crystal that Kalecgos spawns. Once you have it just spam Holy Radiance on different targets and don't worry about using Light of Dawn at all.

You also said you used Holy Radiance when it procced? I'm assuming you mean when you get the proc that reduces the cast time. If there is a lot of raid damage going out and everyone is stacked, don't be afraid to use Holy Radiance to heal since it also grants a charge of Holy Power.

If you have any other questions that I may not have answered, feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Razilius View Post
    Your reforging, gems, talents look okay.

I personally go with 1 point in Enlightened Judgements and stick one point into Blessed Life for occasional Holy Power generation.

I'm not sure if you're in a 10M raiding guild, but if you're just running LFR, I would recommend replacing the Glyph of Light of Dawn with another glyph since Light of Dawn was changed to heal 6 players instead of 5, and the glyph reduces it to 4 players. I run with Glyph of Divine Protection for 40% magical damage reduction (what it's being changed to in Mists.) Other than that, don't worry too much about your HPS in LFR. The fights are not tuned to have 6 healers. The amount of healers brought in for LFR is pretty much in place for those moments where absolutely everything that can go wrong does. With 6 healers in the run and not a lot of damage going out, you will have to snipe heals to top the healing meters.

As far as Ultraxion goes, ALWAYS try and get the blue crystal that Kalecgos spawns. Once you have it just spam Holy Radiance on different targets and don't worry about using Light of Dawn at all.

You also said you used Holy Radiance when it procced? I'm assuming you mean when you get the proc that reduces the cast time. If there is a lot of raid damage going out and everyone is stacked, don't be afraid to use Holy Radiance to heal since it also grants a charge of Holy Power.

If you have any other questions that I may not have answered, feel free to ask.
    I just came back to wow tbh but I plan to be in a 10 man guild at some point.
    I just feel my hps is low because I saw a shaman and priest doing 20k on like every fight(granted they are beastly geared)

Just not sure if my hps is correct for my gear

He said 22k without the buffs on Ultraxion. I fail to see how this is low for LFR.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    He said 22k without the buffs on Ultraxion. I fail to see how this is low for LFR.
    what he said

TBH, who cares what your healing is like in LFR? As long as tanks/ the raid isn't dying abnormally (they aren't standing in fire, but still are dying), you're fine.

When you get into a 10/25 man raiding guild, you'll be able to gear up and starting spamming HR like a beast.

Until then, don't worry bout it.

Why would you do Ultraxion without the buffs in LFR?
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Deleted
    HPS doesn't matter for shit as long as everybody stays alive. Just putting that out there. As long as people aren't dying everywhere due to healing issues, you ain't got nothing to worry about.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest View Post
    Why would you do Ultraxion without the buffs in LFR?
    You have no idea of the ninja skills healers can display to steal buffs just to boost their numbers. Out of 6 healers, it's usually two taking red+blue, two others taking green, and the rest crying out loud. I've even seen someone taking BOTH red crystals and thus wasting one just for his hurry to click them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.