Deleted

Next Beta Invite Wave

When can we expect it? Any predictions?

no one knows sadly

10+ Year Old Account
    No word yet.
    Originally Posted by Rukah

It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayin'

I'd guess 1 a week.

However, given (from what I've read on the MoP forums) - the Beta isn't completely live, I suspect they might wait a bit until they invite huge numbers.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    My prediction is tonight. I think they want people in before the weekend.

Disclaimer: This is my personal thoughts and no facts, so I don't have a source. :P
    "If you are going to do something, including being an alcoholic, don't half-ass it. /Cheers." - Vezrah, 2012

Deleted
    What do you mean not completely live? I know there is very little implemented yet if that's what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by Bongoboy76 View Post
    What do you mean not completely live? I know there is very little implemented yet if that's what you mean
    u cant lvl 85 to 90 u can lvl 1 to 85 i think thats it

Quote Originally Posted by nWoMATT125 View Post
    and it seems only "news sites" and fansites got into this wave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by nWoMATT125 View Post
    Wrong, I saw a level 85 warlock questing in the Jade Forest on twitch.tv

Quote Originally Posted by thealexbobsy View Post
    There is an exploit yes to get in there, but it isn't intended at the moment.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This week. The fact is, they had so few people in the last wave that to get all the APers in would take 100 waves. 2 years if the waves were weekly. No, I think we'll see a wave every few days. Enough time for the previous group to get out of the starting zone.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Bongoboy76 View Post
    No level 86-90, no Pandaria, almost no new raids or dungeons, no new PvP stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thealexbobsy View Post
    Really? Can you remember who it was doing this stream would be interested in seeing it

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    No level 86-90, no Pandaria, almost no new raids or dungeons, no new PvP stuff.
    As intended. Test the new panda zone, and the monk in depth, then release it to everyone else to do 85-90, then create the premade service for endgame testing.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    from what ive seen of those vids that boub put up about the creatures it looks like its pretty well done up so far... so id say maybe tuesday but they will let more in than they did last night

People confuse what a beta test actually is. It's buggy content being tested so the rest of us can have the best possible play experience upon release, not "ZOMG EARLY ACCESS" that alot of the community feel it is. The fact that blizzard uses it as an incentive for the year subscription testifies to the sheer stupidity of the WoW community. "Oh hey let's waste weeks of our time testing a game where we're not compensated for anything we do". Good on ya.
    Last edited by Outcry; 2012-03-22 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Not really. A few people who are not news/fansites or annual pass members got in to

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    I have seen this completely ridiculous statement repeatedly since the beta launch. I'm not friends, family, media, or anything other than a regular player. A regular, although extremely long-term player. And I'm in the beta. Several friends are in the beta. My brother is in the beta.

This is claim that it's media only is just a complete lie.

Deleted
    Soon i hope!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcry View Post
    I feel people confuse what a beta test actually is. It's buggy content being tested so the rest of us can have the best possible play experience upon release, not "ZOMG EARLY ACCESS" that I feel alot of the community feel it is. The fact that blizzard uses it as an incentive for the year subscription testifies to the sheer stupidity of the WoW community. "Oh hey let's waste weeks of our time testing a game where we're not compensated for anything we do". Good on ya.
    tbh people are excited and even if the beta is there for testing many people will choose to see it as an "early access" because of how excited they are and the want to experience what it has to offer as soon as possible