Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    If monks went live right now, them. Aoe pally bubble and 3 second damage immunity every 45 seconds? Even in pve that's retarded. I'm gonna say hunters though. They were for cata and wrath at the beginning (and maybe bc but I really don't remember).

Mage
    Rogue

like always

oh

and Monk

Feral druids, then they will quickly over nerf them to shit, then 1-2 content patches later bring them back in line if not slightly under. (at least feral Kitty)

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post

Anyways, I think blizzard knows better and will probably have monks much more balanced than dk's were at launch.
    You really don't think Blizzard knew exactly what they were doing with balance and DK's in WotLK?!

Monk's will be the same way for the same reason.

Deleted
    I'm guessing warlock; they are getting compensated for 4 expansions of being clunky, demanding and putting out rather poor DPS compared to the proportion of effort put in (as opposed to our 2-button Arcane Mage friends who happen to be...#2 DPS in WoW at the moment).

Below Warlocks however, i'd say Monks and maybe druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Irishman View Post
    I'm guessing warlock; they are getting compensated for 4 expansions of being clunky, demanding and putting out rather poor DPS compared to the proportion of effort put in (as opposed to our 2-button Arcane Mage friends who happen to be...#2 DPS in WoW at the moment).

Below Warlocks however, i'd say Monks and maybe druids.
    Bit of an exaggeration, but Warlocks are currently a mess. Not a poor mess, just a frankenstein's monster of a class. I don't think Mages will ever let Warlocks forget that they got free rides in Sunwell guilds by shadowbolt spamming Mages onto the bench.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chouzan View Post
    Bit of an exaggeration, but Warlocks are currently a mess. Not a poor mess, just a frankenstein's monster of a class. I don't think Mages will ever let Warlocks forget that they got free rides in Sunwell guilds by shadowbolt spamming Mages onto the bench.
    Likewise warlocks won't ever let mages forget that Sunwell was the only time throughout WoW that they were not a top DPS