Page 1 of 2
LastLast

My idea to how World of Warcraft will end

I have figured it out.

The end of world of warcraft, the final cutscene after we beat the last boss that blizzard let loose upon us, we'll be seeing a real life zoom out of a book.
    As the camera keeps zooming out, we can see that the book is resting on Knaaks' lap, as he smiles into the camera.
    He then closes the book, takes a deep breath and says "And this is how the story would go if over 10 million mortals would gain enough power to even overcome the titans."

A week after the first guild downs said last boss, Warcraft 4 is announced, featuring how the story would continue after Arthas mounted the Throne in Icecrown without player interference.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should lay off whatever heavy drugs you were on when you opened this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    While i doubt that is it, it would make for a funny ending

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    It's the end of the World of Warcraft as we know it, and I feel fine
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

stop using medicide whichs "best before date" has passed already.

10mil or close number subs, i wouldn't call it the end 0.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheLad View Post
    10mil or close number subs, i wouldn't call it the end 0.o
    did you even read it -.-

OP that would be BRILLIANT !
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Deleted
    OP, Blizz should hire you to write their story lines! That would make the game a whole lot funnier

lol, it's like what if in the last pages of the Harry Potter series Rowling said, "and then, Harry woke up, what a crazy dream, he went downstairs had a bowl of cereal and milk for breakfast and went to school"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the ogdru jahad View Post
    lol, it's like what if in the last pages of the harry potter series rowling said, "and then, harry woke up, what a crazy dream, he went downstairs had a bowl of cereal and milk for breakfast and went to school"

noooooooooooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    lol, it's like what if in the last pages of the Harry Potter series Rowling said, "and then, Harry woke up, what a crazy dream, he went downstairs had a bowl of cereal and milk for breakfast and went to school"
    That would be hilarious!
    I'd love that!

I still wish they would make World of Starcraft, some fan made mods of what the game would look like with Ghost classes, was really impressive.

And to roll as either of the 3 races, imagine playing a Zerg, or Toss would be plain amazing. And I would love to see the lore from the start of Starcraft from an MMO perspective, watching and being along side Kerrigan as she is captured and turned in to the brood queen, would be my dream come true. And then being along Raynor to try to rescue her, it would be a real wow moment.

If you can't tell yet I'm a huge SC nut. I love the whole Arthas turning into LK story line, but I think Blizz is missing the boat not making SC into an MMO, I think Blizz would do a great job at capturing the sci fi spacey feel, they can probably surpass what Borderlands and SWTOR has already done with the genre.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol at making it Knaak. im sure all the lorephiles' heads would explode.

Damn, I'd be pissed. Should also be Metzen instead of Knaak, he is a more recognized person, I don't even know how Knaak looks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    stop using medicide whichs "best before date" has passed already.
    "medicide" huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Kind of like the ME 3 ending
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Kind of like the ME 3 ending
    Really shouldnt post things like that, considering there are tons of people (like me) who want to play it but havent had a chance yet. So I do whatever I can not to see any spoilers at all, I dont need to start avoiding WoW threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Profish13 View Post
    Really shouldnt post things like that, considering there are tons of people (like me) who want to play it but havent had a chance yet. So I do whatever I can not to see any spoilers at all, I dont need to start avoiding WoW threads.
    I don't think him saying he didn't like the ME3 ending is a spoiler, and if you have been on pretty much any general video game website since it was released you have likely seen the same thing. Penny Arcade even did a comic about it.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I don't think him saying he didn't like the ME3 ending is a spoiler, and if you have been on pretty much any general video game website since it was released you have likely seen the same thing. Penny Arcade even did a comic about it.
    I actually interpreted that as meaning the ending is a dream of a sort, or something like that. So now I hope its not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a similar idea, however the final boss happens to be the leader of the Infinite Dragon flight. In the fight, the horde and alliance lose and the results are time resetting back to right after the TFT.