Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'll start somewhere on Pandaria, in the form of an NPC you talk to that acts as the "portal". Then you "sail" to the beaches of Durotar and the raid begins.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing there's going to be a big build up, with Garrosh going batshit crazy, and Thrall teaming up with Jaina and various horde leaders to try and bring him down. There will probably be some kind of 'staging area' where both horde and alliance can get in, and then march on Orgrimmar... Maybe Crossroads will be interesting for alliance to be there WITHOUT attacking it for once

Then we'll have a forced march on Orgrimmar, and fight our way through Garrosh' probably evil, sha infused minions before an epic showdown in his throne room, ending when Vol'jin fulfuls his promise and Snipes Garrosh in the head.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XingoJenkins View Post
    Not CoT again, please.

I thought DS entrance sucked so much. Since its launch I don't know if DS is present, past or future.
    DS is present...which is why it should have never been placed in CoT.

- On the original topic, I think someone had it right, the best way to go about doing this since Org is a capital city, would be to use either:
    A. Nuetral Staging Area outside org where the battalions are preparing to go in and take org by force, drop ship most likely (instance portal is the entrance to the ship)

or

B. Molten Core style. After talking to your racial leader outside org (or npc), you get ported to a nuetral version of Org (phased or instanced like the MC entrance) where the front gate becomes the instance portal.
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

Deleted
    Obviously the alliance gnomes are bulding a secret tunnel in the deeprun tram all the way to orgrimmar so we can just take the tram and boss the city from there.

OK - now, I KNOW people are going to shoot me for this idea... but...

...I want a "Siege of Orgrimmar" sequence like the siege of Ulduar - ie. Siege Vehicles/tanks rampaging through Durotar and pounding the front gates. The front gates would be the "Boss" and would have waves of guards/archers at the roof/ect....

Now, it doesn't have to be EVERYBODY in siege vehicles. In a 25 man, you could have 2 demos, to siege engines - the rest on foot to fight the defending Garrosh Loyalists. in a 10 man, that could be reduced to 1 demo, 1 siege engine.

Deleted
    My money is on CoT/

Failing this, Stormwind by say boat or airship portal, and Horde via Echo Isles or Thunderbluff, same sort of route.

Air drop from an alliance gunship.

It'd allow them to instance it however they wanted.

And the Horde could just have it wherever really.

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Burning Blade cave east from Orgrimmar main entrance, since all entrances will be blocked, with main battle raging at the front gate. The cave will be connected to the Ragefire Chasm under Orgrimmar. There we will see what terrible things Garrosh has been doing. We will emerge in cleft of shadow.

From there we will have to reach flightmaster's perch and after defeating Wyvern guardian we will mount up and fly on a bombing run to soften up defenders.
    After that we will have a choice between valley of honor and valley of wisdom.

In valley of wisdom we will have to rescue some hostages and kill some general. In valley of honor we will have to destroy machines of mass destruction and kill another general. After clearing valley of wisdom we will have to go to valley of spirits and open side entrance for our troops.

With the support of our troops we will fight our way into valley of strength and fight Garrosh there
    This sounds like a blast, I hope they go with something similar.

People saying the entrance will be orgrimmar / CoT / SW etc....

You're forgetting; we're getting a new continent. The raid entrance will be somewhere on there, as a couple people mentioned, most likely in the form of airship / boat, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Well, I saw that some ppl liked the idea of having a underground connection between Ragefire Chasm and that Burning Blade cavern next to the docs in Durotar. But that doesn't seem a Siege of Orgrimmar. What I can understand from Siege I see something like an attack on the main entrance of Orgrimmar by armies and catapults, etc.

As mvallas said, Using Siege of Ulduar as a model for the first boss would be nice.

Horde (or Ally) is attacking the main gate of Orgrimmar, and they ask for 5 heroes to command the siege to Destroy the gate and help the army through the Garrosh's loyal soldiers. Meanwhile, 5 other raid members (assuming this is a 10-man raid), discover a tunnel (with a NPC who discovered that) on the Cave that leads you to Ragefire Chasm. The first objective is simple: Would be an event that needs to regroup everyone, next to the Drag. A boss or something stronger could be placed when both groups get together.