Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Well ladies and gentleman, im here to throw some fuel on the fire.
    Its neither.

Its a world drop.
    Just logged on to the beta servers to try out the starting zone, and after killing a random quest Beast mob i found one.
    http://imageshack.us/f/690/spiritrb.png/
    Since imageshack seems to scale pictures a bit weird this is the item text:

It MIGHT just only drop for people that have a craft profession like we know in current wow.
    There is no real way to tell right now, i asked in general chat and no-one there found one atleast.
    So while thats a rather small sample size it does seem to be somewhat rare.
    The account that found the drop has Enchanting 525/525 and Jewelcrafting 525/600, only learned Zen Jewelcrafting since Zen Enchanting currently has Blacksmithing as a requirement.
    So there are alot of possible variables to consider still but it is a worlddrop in either case.
    Ah that is very good news. I have enough gold to get expensive items from the auction house, what I do NOT have is time to run HC's on all my crafters to get orbs. I would welcome this change, cause it would mean I get to craft to my heart's content.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Most of the professions have nothing in them past Cata yet and the trainers are not available.... there will definitely be new bags and a new belt socket though
    yay bigger bags lol

Does anyone know HOW the JC mount is learned yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tordek View Post
    Does anyone know HOW the JC mount is learned yet?
    Nope, no source for the recipe yet that I know of. I'm also starting to wonder about the reagents. Front page says the mounts will be made by using 5x Something Expensive. This Something Expensive seems to have a sell price of 25k. That would mean a 125k mount, and you'd need 4 of them to make the jeweled-onyx-panther. That'd make a 500k mount :O No way am I going to make one of those for that price.

I'm also intrigued about the flying mount that seems to also be this panther model. Another upgrade maybe? If so that thing will probably cost like goldcap amount of gold

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    If so that thing will probably cost like goldcap amount of gold
    That would make for an effective gold sink though. Should give it an achievement that's worth 1000 points just to mess with achievement-whores too.
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Nope, no source for the recipe yet that I know of. I'm also starting to wonder about the reagents. Front page says the mounts will be made by using 5x Something Expensive. This Something Expensive seems to have a sell price of 25k. That would mean a 125k mount, and you'd need 4 of them to make the jeweled-onyx-panther. That'd make a 500k mount :O No way am I going to make one of those for that price.

I'm also intrigued about the flying mount that seems to also be this panther model. Another upgrade maybe? If so that thing will probably cost like goldcap amount of gold
    Might work just like the alch mount.
    Insane vendor pricing but overall still a decent profit for people to sell it.
    Prices are obviously still subject to change etc.

Deleted

Alchemy

am i the onlyone that notice that they seem to have removed Flask of Enhancement
    Last edited by mmoc222403397d; 2012-04-13 at 12:52 PM.

As I haven't seen this question popping up earlier I see all the professions with stat benefits getting boosts (eg JC gets a GIGANTENORMOUSTITANIC boost over chimera's eyes :P ) is there anything else new on blacksmithing?This question pops up because so far blacksmithing's sockets add roughly a +100 stat benefit (over 80 and 81 of the rest of the professions) considering epic gems are socketed.are there any new info available over blacksmithing?eg more sockets or stuff like that?

Oh just saw zannox's reply here but no response to that...so anyone knows something?
    Last edited by Plwmar; 2012-04-13 at 04:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plwmar View Post
    As I haven't seen this question popping up earlier I see all the professions with stat benefits getting boosts (eg JC gets a GIGANTENORMOUSTITANIC boost over chimera's eyes :P ) is there anything else new on blacksmithing?This question pops up because so far blacksmithing's sockets add roughly a +100 stat benefit (over 80 and 81 of the rest of the professions) considering epic gems are socketed.are there any new info available over blacksmithing?eg more sockets or stuff like that?

Oh just saw zannox's reply here but no response to that...so anyone knows something?
    No info on that yet I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plwmar View Post

I would assume the obvious answer is that you'll just be able to socket higher level gems. They might change some things a bit, like change the wording so you can't use Mists level gems in the current sockets. They might also change what type of reagent you use to make the sockets, just to change it up a bit.

Any info on the sizes of the new bags?

So not a crafting question really but a Professions question just the same. Has there been any UI improvements to the crafting windows, specifically Engineering and Enchanting? Both are awful to navigate, especially Engineering, which has duplicate tabs (there's multiples "Others" and "Miscellaneous" for instance) and some that are good for only one item (the Arclight Spanner gets its own tab I believe).
    With all the nice quality of life changes they've made over the years, they've really neglected the Profession area other beyond simply adding new recipes.

Deleted
    Some profession achievements, blacksmithing plans, enchanting plans and jewelcrafting plans all listed in this news post.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, the crafted lvl 90 "pvp" blue leather recipes?

MMO main page listed them as "pvp", but every piece listed had +Mastery and +Crit for secondary stats, with no variation. Also no word on "PvP Resilience" or "PvP Power".

So... is that just some datamined stuff, is that how it is? Or is that just a case of "LOLOLZ ITZ BETA MOP WILL FIX IT!" and that real items will be updated later?

Oh boy.. It looks like scribes will be taking care of shoulder enchants from now on
    Thanks Jekdin for the amazing signature!

Deleted
    i hope with arcy they update the items/add new items to be on par with the current tier to keep ppl intrested, i know 1nce i had found most of the rares i gave up as they was nothing more to try and find and it was a shame it could have been so much better

Ginseng can be bought from Sungshin Ironpaw, In halfhill

10+ Year Old Account
    So will engineering's stat boost now not require you to use a trinket to get? Is it like jewelcrafting or blacksmithing. I'm currently debating getting engineering on my holy paladin and I like having stat boosts rather than stuff I may forget to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilde View Post
    So will engineering's stat boost now not require you to use a trinket to get? Is it like jewelcrafting or blacksmithing. I'm currently debating getting engineering on my holy paladin and I like having stat boosts rather than stuff I may forget to use.
    And I still wanna know if they've worked on cleaning Engineering up at all yet! It looks like they're re-sorting Cooking at the very least, hopefully the other professions are getting similar changes for all their stuff?