Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Hope you all have fun

those who are in the beta and playing. im here and crying like a 5 year old child

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The people that are off playing Beta won't see this until after they pass out around 2 am monday morning then wake up the next morning.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Deleted
    those that are in beta wouldn't be even saying they are in it 1. out of respect for others that do not have acces 2. cause they wouldn't have time for a forum 3. most importantly the NDA

Don't worry, it's not up yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrototem View Post
    Don't worry, it's not up yet.
    I think it is

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't hope they have fun. In fact I hope they get an electric shock from a malfunction in their keyboard. Bastards.

/jealous

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I don't hope they have fun. In fact I hope they get an electric shock from a malfunction in their keyboard. Bastards.

/jealous
    Don't hold back Mif, tell us how you really feel.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    Don't hold back Mif, tell us how you really feel.
    He's pointing a gun....I can hazard a guess.

Deleted
    same feeling Mif each time i hear someone wins the lottery. Wish i had a succesfull youtube channel really.

10+ Year Old Account

/jealous
    Harness your hatred mif!! Kill them all!! And show no mercy and your path to beta access shall soon be complete!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account

/jealous
    Don't worry, I have it on good authority that sylvari and asura aren't ready yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't hope they have fun. In fact I hope they get an electric shock from a malfunction in their keyboard. Bookas.

/jealous
    Actually, I fix'd it for you Mif. I'm sure this is what you meant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Don't worry, I have it on good authority that sylvari and asura aren't ready yet.
    Why you hurt me?

Was hoping for some Asura gameplay on monday.

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    Actually, I fix'd it for you Mif. I'm sure this is what you meant.
    You misspelled bookahs!

Take out your Asura card of awesomeness, and rip it apart!
    Last edited by nalle; 2012-03-23 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onaturi View Post
    3. most importantly the NDA
    ESPECIALLY the NDA. ArenaNet is taking it very seriously, to the point of permanently banning anyone whom they catch breaching it. I'm not talking about being banned from the Beta. I'm talking about being Banned from all ArenaNet games!

twitter.com/#!/GuildWars2/status/183250703978987520

This is my 10th post, don't know if links unlock at 10 posts or not.

EDIT: Nevermind... guess 10's not enough. If someone would kindly make a link, it would be most appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Mo View Post
    ESPECIALLY the NDA. ArenaNet is taking it very seriously, to the point of permanently banning anyone whom they catch breaching it. I'm not talking about being banned from the Beta. I'm talking about being Banned from all ArenaNet games!

EDIT: Nevermind... guess 10's not enough. If someone would kindly make a link, it would be most appreciated!
    there ya go =D

http://twitter.com/#!/GuildWars2/sta...50703978987520
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Delete this please, I'm an idiot and can't delete a post somehow
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Deleted

/jealous
    Mif's just trying not to break his cover. He's actually in the beta.

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 08:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Mo View Post

https://twitter.com/#!/GuildWars2/st...50703978987520

My husband came home for lunch and was all dejected because he is not one of the lucky ones to get in this beta weekend. Me, being the Pollyanna, rose-colored glasses, glass-half-full kinda person I am tried to make him feel better..

Me: "Look on the bright-side, think how unhappy you'd be if you had gotten in and had to spend all day today at work." He looked at me like I had just sprouted an extra eye and three nostrils and said, "I wouldn't be." Me: "You wouldn't be unhappy?" Him: "I wouldn't be at work!" Me, laughing, "What would you tell them?" Him: "My wife's having a baby. My mom is calling me. The cat's on fire. I have the plague."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myem View Post
    My husband came home for lunch and was all dejected because he is not one of the lucky ones to get in this beta weekend. Me, being the Pollyanna, rose-colored glasses, glass-half-full kinda person I am tried to make him feel better..

Me: "Look on the bright-side, think how unhappy you'd be if you had gotten in and had to spend all day today at work." He looked at me like I had just sprouted an extra eye and three nostrils and said, "I wouldn't be." Me: "You wouldn't be unhappy?" Him: "I wouldn't be at work!" Me, laughing, "What would you tell them?" Him: "My wife's having a baby. My mom is calling me. The cat's on fire. I have the plague."
    All of the above and....I’m allergic to the light, my pockets hurt, I crazy glued my finger to my mouse, I have no shoes, I’m an international spy and my cover is blown, its Friday the 23rd and that's 10 times more dangerous than 13, there was a cloud following me, the neighbors’ budgie looks threatening!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Morbius View Post
    All of the above and....I’m allergic to the light, my pockets hurt, I crazy glued my finger to my mouse, I have no shoes, I’m an international spy and my cover is blown, its Friday the 23rd and that's 10 times more dangerous than 13, there was a cloud following me, the neighbors’ budgie looks threatening!
    I... have to go... I got... cold cuts in my car!

OT: Thinks of all the poor bastards who can't keep their characters... they all have to start from the beginning! And have to play through everything again!
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus