Thread: Tiger Stance

Tiger Stance

Anyone have any idea what Tiger Stance does? It wasn't featured on the skill list for monks..

It should be this one here: http://www.wowdb.com/spells/103985-s...e-fierce-tiger

Stance of the Fierce Tiger

Increases damage done by 20%.

Allows use of abilities under jurisdiction of the White Tiger, such as offensive damage abilities.

There's another one that also increases melee haste by 20% on top of that, so could be that one.
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

^ That lol.

There is a passive for Monks that increases damage done when dual wielding by 40% and attack speed when wielding a 2h by 40% but I can't a link for it at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Speaking of stances - If I am a windwalker, can I change to the healing stance?

I've not seen any Windwalkers yet, so I'm not sure. I do know you can do Ox/Tiger for Brewmasters and Serpent/Tiger for Mistweavers.

I don't think Windwalkers will be able to go into another stance. You start off at creation with Tiger already and nothing else. When you spec Brewmaster you get Ox as well, when you spec Mistweaver you get Serpent as well.

Brewmasters are a tank that also dps's so I can see the Ox/Tiger, though I don't know of many circumstances where a Brewmaster would want to be out of Ox beyond phases like a longer Hagara stun.

Mistweavers are healers that can also dps to heal. If there's not enough massive healing needed to keep people up, then you could go to Tiger and heal via your Serpent Statues/Crane Kick.

Winderwalkers are dps that... dps... So I doubt it, at least at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Verzen View Post
    Nope, you get the healing stance when you spec into mistweaver. So if your current spec is brewmasteR/windwalker you don't have the stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Verzen View Post
    Ox Stance is a Brewmaster only skills, Serpent Stance is Mistweaver only. Windwalker only has Tiger.