Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So who do you think will die in Mists of Pandaria*Spoilers*

We all may be aware that Garrosh Hellscream will end up 6 feet under when this expansion is over. But other than him, who else will kick the bucket?

I believe Jaina may end up dying in this expansion.
    Last edited by SaburoDaimando; 2012-03-23 at 03:53 AM.

I think Jaina will become more(if possible ) powerful and we will see her a lot more since the Lich King.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingercrab View Post
    I'm hoping Sylvanas.
    You will not take the dark lady. They should actually send the draenei back on their space ship and get aggra lost in a box in the cargo bay somewhere. The draenei wouldn't be taken out but they would be repopulating on outland getting ready for the next burning legion invasion. They would send reinforcements through the dark portal I suppose

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't be spoilers if it's just speculation.

I hope Garrosh isn't someone. He should live. And also still get to be Warchief.

I'm thinking maybe Vol'jin - his death might be the last straw that gets everyone to attack Orgrimmar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingercrab View Post
    I'm hoping Sylvanas.
    I would like to see her go too. She just... hangs around too much, like Kael'thas.

Also, WTB our dwarf leader back.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lor'themar Theron. So we could get a new leader in Silvermoon and progress the blood elves' story . And hopefully that new leader wont be another Sylvanas puppet.

I predict Jaina goes nuts, and tries to become the new Medivh, and over the course of the next few expansions works to help usher Sargeras into the world, leading into the final epic confrontation :OOO

Garrosh. Just saying. End raid boss.

Yes we all know Garrosh is going to be the last boss of Mists, no need for people to be "Oooh, I hope he dies"

Can someone please explain to me why everyone hates sylvannas? I'm so confused everywhere i go on the forums its get rid of sylvannas.

Me

... from boredom.

EDIT: Ok, don't hate. It's funny....
    VOTE TRUMP! Make America Great Again!

Although it's somewhat off topic, but I guess it's worth thinking about. You see, after spending plenty of time to read all the new info about MoP, I can't recall I saw that Garrosh will die. So, yeah, most likely he will, but we don't know. We already had last boss in an expansion being defeated and still alive (Kil'jaeden). As far as we know, during the siege of Orgrimmar, Varian and Tyrande maybe have to sacrifice their lives, which would somehow make the attackers win, yet would also somehow lead to garrosh being LOLredeemed or something equally pathetic. I hope nothing like that will happen, of course, but we know nothing for now. And having devs' Horde banboyism in mind, that might very well be possible :P

Back on topic, well.. I have no idea :P It was stated that "one side" will commit some horrible war crimes. We don't know which one, we can only assume it was Horde and that it has something to do with Theramore, so my call would be some Theramore-related character. But these are just speculations about what would we like to see, and who would we love to obliterate ingame And, as far as we know, Jaina might go crazy and start slaughtering tauren for the fun of it, and voila, there's a crime commited by "one side". Again, not likely, and again, highly possible when your devs are fanboys.

Meh, I'm going too much off topic, so I guess I better shut up. After all, no matter what it looks like, I play Horde and I am optimist about this expansion.

Also, Sylvanas. Totaly. She lived far too long, and she should have her fourth, and last, death. And Alliance can have their Lordaeron corpses back. That would be a nice step forward in purifying the Horde and removing all the filth from it. Garrosh, then Sylvanas, and then lordaeron and Quel'thalas rejoin the Alliance. Win-win situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    The boy is either a master troll, professional pain in the ass, or a dung-tossing primate. Then again, why compromise? All three needn't be mutually exclusive, and exist together in harmony among people I stumble across every day.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ce-badass-hero

Garrosh is a good candidate, but I don't think it's actually been said. In another interview, it was said Varian would ultimately learn mercy, so perhaps the Siege of Orgrimmar ends with Varian deciding to spare Garrosh. In that way, he might survive, and may stop being the leader of the Horde, but could still make a cool general.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jaina dies. The worst part is that it would probably be part of some lesson about war, to teach the factions, even though she's the one who already understood these things. We don't know much about it yet, but I'm really annoyed and wary about this change in Jaina's character.

It would be nice to see Sylvanas actually get some comeuppance for all of the war crimes and terrible deeds she's already done, but nothing that's been said so far makes it sound like she really has a place in this expansion. If the game finally acknowledges the villain that she's become, it will probably be in a bigger way than a throwaway boss halfway through an expansion.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2012-03-23 at 07:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    God if it's Velen I will cry so hard.

I wouldn't want to see Sylvanas die, but if they were going to go that route, I would want to see Alleria come back from whatever neglected corner Blizz tossed her in and get some sister-bashing in and high emotional tension going. It would add some flavor to the, "Ah, you committed some war crimes, let's bring you to justice," type dealy.

I hope Jaina doesn't die, either. Is it so wrong to have a bad ass good female character?

Garrosh.
    Jaina will most likely get some sense knocked into her by Thrall.
    Sylvanas.
    That one guy that's the leader of the blood elf that nobody knows the name of.

Gorrosh kills Aggra, Thrall goes ape shit kills Gorrosh and reluctantly becomes warchief again.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Garrosh kicks it he's a war crazy biggot, Varian as well. Sylvanas either needs to come to her senses or die. Lor'Themar also needs to have a bigger part. I hope Jaina doesn't die but I've heard something about her hair going white from some traumatic experience or other. Seeing Anduin become more powerful would be cool as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrytoast View Post
    Can someone please explain to me why everyone hates sylvannas? I'm so confused everywhere i go on the forums its get rid of sylvannas.
    aside from attempting to conquer gilneas claiming its hers?
    she sends Koltira to be mindcontrolled for not being aggresive enough and hes not even part of the horde
    she uses Crowley's daughter as a bargaining chip
    uses the plague on southshore and kills the fleeing survivors
    bin to hillsbrad? the first half of the story is her doing
    mindcontrolling all new forsaken recruits into loving her
    bringing back the dead with valkyr making her little different than the LK

inb4 "who cares, shes a sexy sexy corpse"
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?