Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollet View Post
    snip
    Awesome maths work on this, but did you include the bonus damage from Inquisition?

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Awesome maths work on this, but did you include the bonus damage from Inquisition?
    We don't get inq anymore
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not gunna happen.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    We don't get inq anymore
    Aw, that sucks :<

[QUOTE=Gamdwelf;16091653]Metamorphosis is unlimited duration, they have a taunt and defensive CDs, sounds like a tank.[COLOR="red"]

Really? lol i might have to level one now for lols ;>

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Soon as anything like this happens, inc nerf hammer by GC. I wouldn't put it past him to make Paladins OP just to nerf them on day #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post

Really? lol i might have to level one now for lols ;>
    yeah even their mastery decreases damage taken while in demon form
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps they should as well add a glyph that turns Holy's mastery into something around the lines of each mastery point increasing the base holy damage done.. I know it sounds radical but that would definitely mean the return of shockadins and could add more flavor/make things even more interesting as of gearing too since shockadins would go for items with mastery on it.

Oh and a ranged damaging hp consumer move too..
    Last edited by Vuagnon; 2012-03-25 at 11:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    Perhaps they should as well add a glyph that turns Holy's mastery into something around the lines of each mastery point increasing the base holy damage done.. I know it sounds radical but that would definitely mean the return of shockadins and could add more flavor/make things even more interesting as of gearing too since shockadins would go for items with mastery on it.

Oh and a ranged damaging hp consumer move too..
    They could make it similar to demon hunting in changing the mastery do dps while not giving the healing shields, and change like wog or that flashlight move to dps HP consumer.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Apollet View Post
    1) Glyph choice is definitely on top here with respect to making a Holy Paladin dps spec work. The two obvious ones are going to be Holy Shock and denounce for 2, but the third is going to be a very difficult choice. You could do flash of light, word of glory (10% damage after casting WoG; I personally like this because it encourages me to dump my holy power since holy has none other), blinding light, and others. Since seal of light no longer increases healing by 5% (at least as far as I can tell), I will probably be using Seal of Truth since denounce appears to proc it (Plus, bigger judgements).
    Well what ideally needs to happen is a glyph that has WoG become a damage HP consumer. Actually scrap that as it allows the other specs to use it too. Somewhere in the Holy abilities make it so that WoG can target enemies too. Allow it to do as much damage as it heals for. After all building a full 3 stacks will take a while.

Don't forget we'll also have the Level 90 dot ability too to dps with. (Execution Sentence)

From your calculations it looks like judgement isn't worth casting for damage. Since it doesn't give us haste any more either only worth it for the mana regen once a minute? And perhaps the snare if you spec that way to solo. Sanctified Wrath looks like the only real 75 choice. Spammable Holy Shock for the duration of wings.

They could make wog do damge if you used it for 4 or more holy power since only holy spec can stack up to 5 holy power charges
    Gamdwelf the Mage

My poor 85 druid in PVE gear got Exorcised to death by a fully PVP-geared (aren't they all sigh) Holy Pally who was loitering around Halaa the other day (yes, Halaa of all places). So I vote no.

QQ

they dont have have exorcism in mop
    Gamdwelf the Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    They could make wog do damge if you used it for 4 or more holy power since only holy spec can stack up to 5 holy power charges
    Boundless Conviction is a class ability, not a spec ability, all paladins will be able to store up to 5 holy power.

15+ Year Old Account
    In wrath I ran a holy pally in 2v2 arena. It was tons of fun, I could peel off my frost mage buddy, when he got into trouble, with just a little dps pressure holy shock, judgement, exo. I hope it sorta works out like that. Although I have no expectations of them making it "viable".

Its so odd as a paladin to have so many buttons, but have these specs where its based around 2 or 3 abilities.

Also we did indeed have this discussion a few times with the cata beta. I think it was referered to as the Jugeernator or judgernught.....
    Last edited by cyan421; 2012-03-26 at 06:12 AM.

Not sure about MoP, but in Cata we can also take advantage of Censure stacks via Seal of Truth, which will stack on each judgment hit and actually does very significant damage once at 5 stacks. Can anyone confirm that SoT is usable as Holy in MoP and Judgment still stacks Censure?

Is there any way for Holy to use Exorcism in MoP?

Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    Shockadins...... yes, come my precious.
    No one can ever convince me that Gandalf wasn't a Shockadin.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    From Ghostcrawler's interview during the press tour.

From an interview with Ghostcrawler during a MoP live developer Q&A

So, the more Demonic Fury you have when you activate it, the longer you can stay in it, but it's not unlimited duration or a lasts-until-canceled deal.

Sources:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ria-Press-Tour (scroll down to the Greg Street interview)
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/10/27/mi...da-transcript/
    What your not getting though is that the glyph is giving 100% Meta change so you do get permanent metamorphosis. All of your abilities get converted to use Demonic Fury. Take a walk over to the warlock forums and take a look. Warlock tanking is implemented on the beta. That is a fact. The only thing to figure out is if it will make it to live.

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    Is there any way for Holy to use Exorcism in MoP?
    Exo is ret only now.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Deleted
    HP pools are way too high, it`s like from vanila to BC, it became impossible to holy shield +reck + consecrate people