Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have the SS anymore but the Dark Portal the first time my mage walked through was amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Deleted
    Algalons chamber is really cool, Karazhan and shadowfang keep, too.
    I thin sunwell and Ulduar were the best places.

Deleted
    Whispering Grove in Trisfal

10+ Year Old Account
    My personal two have to be icc as a whole but mainly the frozen throne and ulduar mainly the stairs leading too and general vezax room. Just draw dropping. Oddly nothing about bt did that for me so my vote is the separate action going on in replies is icc is better than bt.
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!

pre-cata valley of heroes...probably a little less epic due to over exposure, but music is about epic as it gets.

How is Gallywix's Pleasure Palace not even mentioned yet!?

This screenshot I took during WotLK beta, still gives me the chills for some reason.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Eh, it was a pretty cool spot, I guess. Digging through my old BC/Wrath/Cata screenshots

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selxxa View Post
    Algalon's room, no argument.
    I totally agree with you.

I have a really hard time deciding. One thing Blizzard definitely got right in this game is the way they designed all the zones. I guess if I really had to choose, it'd be a tie between Netherstorm and Howling Fjord. I always thought Netherstorm was really cool, and it sucks that most people don't even see it these days since it's not necessary for moving on to Northrend. Seriously though, I think overall world design is somthing they really did right.

Overall my favorite expansion for zone design would have to be BC. I loved all of Outland and can't think of any zone there that wasn't completely epic. I'm hoping some expansion will make use of it again.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-03-25 at 08:14 PM.

Easily the other side of the dark portal (Stairs of Destiny).

Loved this place in wrath.
    ~~Calm Down~~

I'd have to say the Alliance entrance into Howling Fjord, or just the area around Utgarde Keep. Not my favourite zone ever, but it's pretty epic the first time you come in on the boat.

Deleted
    Nagrand.

THE SKYYYYYYYY.

These drugs make me feel like I'm on this zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Nagrand.
    THE SKYYYYYYYY.
    These drugs make me feel like I'm on this zone.
    That reply + your avatar.....nice.

Maraudon/Sunken Temple/Blackrock Depths mainly due to nostalgia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    That reply + your avatar.....nice.
    Yeah, just thinking about the zone just makes me happy.

So many great memories. Fantastic, and my personnal highpoint of the game. It was simply magnificient.

Deleted
    agree with op, getting a nice feeling there and its nice that im alone there

I think it would have to have been either going to wetlands to travel past Grim Batol to over look the loch before the dam was busted, or going to Nagrand when you finally had enough gold to buy a flying mount to one of the floating islands for the fist time.