Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    My favorite place in WoW is probably Ulduar, the best raid they have made IMO.(I Cleared all Raid content while it was current from Vanilla - Cataclysm)

Anything in Northrend. Especially Dalaran. Wotlk is, and forever will be my favorite xpac.
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

Honestly, I'm surprised no one mentionned it, but Vashj'ir is one of the most beautiful zones I've ever seen in WoW, especially the kelp'thar forest and the shimmering Expanse.

Back when I had my crap computer, I didn't make much of Coldarra...but when I updated and flew over there on Ultra settings, it's quite beautiful seeing all that energy shooting out of the nexus up into the sky. I love it there.

Eye of Eternity.

Beautiful skies really do it for me. While Outlands has its fair share of them it can't compete with the simplicity of EoE. And yes, I like it even better than Algalon's room.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    with MoP out, is there any particular area that might be worth putting in this thread?
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    The pathway leading to Vezax's room filled with the shattered and floating stained glass pictures is pretty awesome imo. His room itself is very cool too.

old blackrock mountain

The significance and scope and the lore and the dungeons inside and the look on my face when I first saw the giant rock over lava suspended midair with chains were EPIC.
    Last edited by killidan; 2013-02-23 at 05:46 AM.

Though choice, but here are a few of my favorites:
    Raids: Ulduar, ICC, Karazhan
    Zones: Deepholme for the crazy ass colors or Howling Fjord because I think it's extremely diverse and quite beautiful
    Cities: They were all pretty epic the first time through them, but I still think Thunder Bluff is pretty cool

If I had to pick one particular place, though, I'd probably pick Algalon's room or the outside of ICC.

idk if its been said, but that arean between mulgore and stonetalon where all teh critters have axes and shotguns wins it...

walking into ulduar, seeing the whole area and with the music blasting. not going to lie i got a lil hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    with MoP out, is there any particular area that might be worth putting in this thread?
    Kun Lai Summit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Vash'jir amazed me with how beautiful it was the first time I went there.

sholozar basin. done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lions Inn in Goldshire, on MoonGuard.

Ulduar, specifically Algalon's room.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Grizzly Hills

watching this video still gives me chills

10+ Year Old Account
    Nagrand. No doubt about it.
    Howay the lads!

10+ Year Old Account
    I always liked Undercity/Brill, the warlock demon areas in the Blasted Lands, and Booty Bay.