Deleted

[Music] The Krautrock/Psychedelic Rock/Progressive Rock/Experimental Rock Thread

I originally wanted to start a Krautrock thread but I figured the genre isn't popular enough to keep alive for more than a few hours, so I decided to add other rock genres as well. Anyway, this thread is dedicated to discussing, sharing songs or anything else related to those genres.

If you don't like em please don't post.

I guess this is a good one to start the thread off with.

Last edited by mmoc77cd96e260; 2012-03-25 at 02:54 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rush or GTFO! Also, ELP, Pink Floyd, King Crimson and Porcupine Tree are among some of my favourite progressive rock bands.

Deleted
    We need to push this thread to share some awesome music!

Here is something more modern:

Graveyard

Yes. The answer to progressive and psychaedelic rock is Yes. Go buy Close to the Edge and indulge
    Edit: Also, Camel is pretty kickin' too

Deleted
    Went to see Pink Floyd a couple of days ago, well a world touring tribute band. Was kinda weird being about 30 years younger than everyone else there but it was a damn awesome gig

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone from Radiohead once commented on how much they hated psychedelic music from the Bay area in the latter 60's, and then paid all sorts of approbations to Krautrock. I thought this was a funny thing to say, because it seems like there were quite a lot of similarities between the two groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Early Genesis stuff was cool, as in the Peter Gabriel era, not the Phil Collins one. I have th Lion Lays Down On Broadway album, still awesome