Poll: Would you be okay with it if they killed off Lilian Voss?!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care much about her. Tragic story, shame really, but other then that..

The presumption of her taking Sylvanas's place? The appeal to Lilian voss was that she was insane, and having an insane leader for the forsaken is worse then having a cold calculating one.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    Jeez ... she did not die. Watch the video again! Sigh!

---------- Post added 2012-03-26 at 09:20 PM ----------

Uther lightbringer would like a word with you.
    And Lothar, and King Terenas, and Grom Hellscream, and Sen'jin, and Cairne Bloodhoof, and I could do this all day.

---------- Post added 2012-03-28 at 01:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I don't really care much about her. Tragic story, shame really, but other then that..

The presumption of her taking Sylvanas's place? The appeal to Lilian voss was that she was insane, and having an insane leader for the forsaken is worse then having a cold calculating one.
    The Forsaken are all a bit crazy not surprising as undeath isn't all that fun.

Nah I'd actually miss her if she were gone. I've become a pretty big fan after seeing her in Tirisfal and Scholomance and I'm interested in seeing where she goes from here. I'm not sure how I feel about the popular theory that she will overthrow Sylvanas given her apparent mission of halting all raising of the undead in Azeroth but we'll see what happens. She's just a pretty cool new character and the game has very few of those right now.

IMO blizz decided to kill her exactly because people wanted her to replace sylvanas lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    IMO blizz decided to kill her exactly because people wanted her to replace sylvanas lol
    But that only became prevalent idea within the last few weeks? This was certainly made before then.