Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    There is only ONE obvious avenue for them to go with the April 1st joke (IMO, at least)

Garrosh Hellscream's successor to lead the Horde shall be none other than the most player-requested character ever: Basic Campfire.

This will be complete with screenshots of the following:

Basic Campfire on the throne
    Daily quests involving the horde gathering tinder and wood to feed their new Warchief.
    An alliance raid on Orgrimmar that is completely engulfed in flames with Basic Campfire sitting in the middle, all by itself.

---------- Post added 2012-03-25 at 10:29 PM ----------

Actually, I was just reading the other thread where they talked about hoping that april 1st being announced that MoP was nothing but a gigantic hoax...

...on a serious note, that actually WOULD make a VERY funny April 1st gag by Blizz!

OK - hear me out. On April 1st, they announce that "due to feedback they're going to re-vamp the direction Mists of Pandaria"

Then they proceed to upload images of bloody undead Pandaren dual-wielding chainsaws, gigantic Mantid eating the Hozu alive... Stormwind ablaze with Garrosh in the middle cackling in villainous delight with Varian and Thrall's head on a pike he's weilding... Alliance and Horde navy ships transforming into gigantic battle robots duking it out with each other off the shores of Pandaria, huge flaming skulls burning Pandaren villages alive and eating cute animals... and lastly - a lone little panda child sitting in a back alley crying over a broken flower lying in a puddle of blood.
    Blizzard and their Freemason asses should get the chair, for making people die of laughter if MoP turn out to be a joke.. Lol
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

I expect a false MoP release, OR they will invite everyone to the MoP beta that signed up to be eligible just to go to a website with a rick astly playing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    I expect a false MoP release, OR they will invite everyone to the MoP beta that signed up to be eligible just to go to a website with a rick astly playing
    Winning.

From Blizzard: Due to the feedback on the AP we have opened the flood gates for the Beta. Please go to this link to download newest file.

Once you download it it brings up World of Rick Astly. You can not close the WoRA till the song plays in its entirety

Awsome sig made by :Eis
    Jayne Cobb: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    April fools day jokes by blizzard are pointless, everyone knows its not true, so why bother?
    Are you sure about that?

Pandaren were an april fools joke. Pandaren are true.

So we can say that not every blizzard april's fool joke are not true.

Besides, guys, its just a joke to have some fun.

I enjoy them, even when i know they are jokes.

So we're predicting Basic Campfire will be the next playable class?

Quote Originally Posted by Rawcult View Post
    What do you think would be great for Blizzard to use?
    Personally, I'd like to see them do something like this: ''Good news everyone! All Annual Pass buyers will be let into Beta today! Get ready for Beta testing''. Yeah..
    Imagine the anger, it'd be pretty damn fun.
    HAHA this so much ;D

But i really look forward to it, it's always a bit crazy and peeps it like, uhh is that a joke or for real?

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nerf paladins for a day.

Personally, I'd like to see them do something like this: ''Good news everyone! All Annual Pass buyers will be let into Beta today! Get ready for Beta testing''. Yeah..
    I giggled.... it would be enjoyable to watch the forums explode again with anger at being lied to...

A button that says "CLICK FOR BETA ACCESS" that just goes to a screen that replies "You were not prepared".

Quote Originally Posted by Rioichi View Post
    Nerf paladins for a day.
    You mean buff.

lol making hogger the daily for conquest and valor emblems and when they accept it, tp everybody there and let the f***fest happen

I expect to see something about Diablo III either being shelved or postponed very a long while, and something revolving around MoP. Possibly something to make it disgustingly cute.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestux View Post
    Winning.

From Blizzard: Due to the feedback on the AP we have opened the flood gates for the Beta. Please go to this link to download newest file.

Once you download it it brings up World of Rick Astly. You can not close the WoRA till the song plays in its entirety
    I think the bigger joke would be if they actually opened 1 server, sent out all the rest of the beta invites to AP holders and funneled every one of them onto the same server. Then a GM sends an announcement "See how retarded it would be if we let you all into Beta at once?!?!" And the only thing they could do is make a new panda, and level it through 1-85 content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mists of Pandaria was the biggest april fools joke, ever. Haha.
    No, though I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'd be even funnier if Blizzard actually let every AP holder have Beta Access for that day. Imagine every single AP holder logging on at the same time, every single one of the over 1 million players out there that paid for the Annual Pass. Everyone rolling panda monks at the same time, foolishly believing that there's a server in the world capable of handling that. Once the game crashes and no one get's to do anything in the Beta, Blizzard would be able to at least say they gave the players what they had asked for.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Good news everyone! All Annual Pass buyers will be let into Beta today! Get ready for Beta testing''
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    I read this as Putricide...

OT: I can imagine them saying something about race models/skins being done.
    GOOD NEWS EVERY BODY professor Putricide is back ICC was just a set back and is the real end boss of mop he is the one who turn hellscream crazy
    Mage: Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
    Game play videos News and just plain randomness check out
    Lio's Random Gaming
    my Facebook page My twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    MoP was actually never the expansion, but blizzard trolling us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nerf paladins for a day.
    I always hope that some day Blizzard will screw around with some stuff in the game instead of just some post about "new features" Actual pranks are way more fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nerf paladins for a day.
    Every time you hit a judgement confetti shoots everywhere, but it does no damage.

Deleted
    Last years patch notes were gold. Especially looking from today^^

All Shadow priest spells that deal Fire damage now appear green.
    All mage spells that deal Fire damage now appear green.