Thread: unsure

10+ Year Old Account

unsure

So I'm seeing two different people in Trade Chat, one is selling a single Vial of Sands for 31k, the other is selling 4 of them for 31k. I'm worried because I get the feeling they're duped, I've never seen those mounts sell as low as 31k. Is it safe? Are they really that cheap? I don't wanna buy one and end up getting it removed because it ended up being duped.

Price of all mats.

If they sell for above that then chances are they are not duped. Now they could be but no one here can tell you whether or not they are for certain so you're going to have to make the final decision on your own.

If the mounts are under 20k 99% of the time they were duped. I'd say go ahead and buy one and just not say "IS IT DUPED?" Just buy it like a normal customer and if anything goes down you and Blizzard is like Excuse me did you buy a duped mount knowingly? You can be like WHAT NO WAY I'D NEVER DO THAT WHATTTTT THATS ABSURD.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    If the mounts are under 20k 99% of the time they were duped. I'd say go ahead and buy one and just not say "IS IT DUPED?" Just buy it like a normal customer and if anything goes down you and Blizzard is like Excuse me did you buy a duped mount knowingly? You can be like WHAT NO WAY I'D NEVER DO THAT WHATTTTT THATS ABSURD.
    just don't react like that because it screams "IM GUILTY BUT IM FAKING INNOCENCE!" lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.