Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by h3lladvocate View Post
    Ugh, I can't think of the last time we had a good Priest set. OH wait, yea, BC, get that guy back. Wings and hoods and stuff were awesome, lets get some of that back.
    No lets not.

Tier 8,11 and 13 were all awesome tier sets for priests without the stupid "wings"

I absolutely love it <3 Can't stand all the white and golden pope like sets (especially the dramatic "omg I'm an angel look at mah wings and halo" sets). Transmogging into warlock sets already, but a druidy/shaman like one is just perfect.

Only part I don't like is the random flap behind your neck from the hat. Without it the hat would be so cool *-*
    Edit: allthough as a draenei that hat wouldn't work anyways, so it doesn't matter xD
    Last edited by Andosup; 2012-03-27 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by h3lladvocate View Post
    Ugh, I can't think of the last time we had a good Priest set. OH wait, yea, BC, get that guy back. Wings and hoods and stuff were awesome, lets get some of that back.
    i can. t13. wings are nice and all. but i want something more than angelic based armor for every priest set.

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 12:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I think this set is supposed to look like the cloud serpents (AKA chinese dragons) from MoP. the horns, fangs, beards on the shoulders, the scales and swirling patterns all sound a bit cloud dragon-ish even though the shoulder faces look sorta different from those dragons.

I don't think MoP will have anything to do with quetzalcoatl though lol
    Quetzalcoatl is often depicted as something like what we know as a chinese dragon so.....

also, i can see this being fitting for a priest. think outside of your own culture for a change, and you can see it too. priests come in all manner of styles and such.
    Last edited by angelx7x; 2012-03-27 at 04:46 AM.

Signature by Kenz

The blue colored set looks okay, but the overall look does not feel Priesty. The green and red sets are even less so.

I'm not a fan of it.

Deleted
    Not a fan to be honest. I'll stick with my T1 transmog set.

Can any1 please post pics of the Tier set? I am on deployment and cant access Youtube to view it. Thanks for your help guys!!

-Jeric

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andosup View Post
    I absolutely love it <3 Can't stand all the white and golden pope like sets (especially the dramatic "omg I'm an angel look at mah wings and halo" sets).
    Very true, but hey, we have the white classcolour so god darn I want a shiny set like the paladins always gets! xD

Altho, I'm not really a big fan of this, may look cool in shadow, but what doesn't look good in shadow?

I really hope there is some special detail (some awesome effect or mask or something) that will make this a tier set. Because, right now, it doesn't look like a tier at all.

And as much as I want a shadow tier, this one fits a warlock better.

Deleted
    really not keen on this set at all :/

Deleted
    Looks better in higher resolution (surprise surprise!)...

Still not a huge fan but it looks better. Also apparently the set is "early beta"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=UxY7gs9Wk-k#!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    No lets not.

Tier 8,11 and 13 were all awesome tier sets for priests without the stupid "wings"
    You're the only person I've ever seen who thought the T11 water feature set was a good idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvissa View Post
    You're the only person I've ever seen who thought the T11 water feature set was a good idea.

agreed... T11 was horrible.. those shoulders... omg..

Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    Quetzalcoatl is often depicted as something like what we know as a chinese dragon so.....

also, i can see this being fitting for a priest. think outside of your own culture for a change, and you can see it too. priests come in all manner of styles and such.

I really don't see much in common here lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvissa View Post
    Second you'll see it's me I like hoods and wings, but sometimes you need a change... T11 and T13 were great imho.

T6, T8 and T13. Will be keeping my T13HC for Moggy purposes for sure since this is meh...

Really disappointed in Priest gear designs so far...T14 really doesn't look like a Priest set at all, it's more a mash of a couple similar warlock teir sets and T13 rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Larya View Post
    Really disappointed in Priest gear designs so far...T14 really doesn't look like a Priest set at all, it's more a mash of a couple similar warlock teir sets and T13 rogue.
    Well honestly... it's datamined and almost definitely a work in progress.

Looks terrible. Horns? Fire? Teeth? Wat.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post

I really don't see much in common here lol
    if you can't see the similarities there, you're blind. sure, Quetzalcoatl isn't depicted with legs, but everything else is scarily similar

Signature by Kenz