Unholy DK advice

Just want to know if I need to reforge differently as i have 403 gurth'alak but I read somewhere EJ i believe that only when you have 4pc teir13 due to mastery proc.

Some help would be greatly appreciated, btw I dont have the epic gems cant afford em been away from game for 3 months only just come back last week and moved server and leveled up my dk and got him geared in just over 2 days so cant complain

Wont let me post link for armory yet but my char is called bane orc dk on draenor

Thanks peace out!

Deleted
    For one, stop reforging to expertise as unholy, its worthless.

There are stat weights for unholy with gur'thalak in there. take those numbers, plug them in on wowreforge.com and profit

If I remember correct, the stat priority is Haste>Crit>Mastery but with Gurthalak it changes to Haste>Mastery>Crit.

Also, you can drop the expertise, it's not needed, and you are below the hit cap. Fix those.
    Thanks Jekdin for the amazing signature!

aye i know what your saying that wasnt updated from last night sorry, I reforged slightly exp for pvp and it cant have updated and cause i am hit capped i will check now tho and refresh armory

so check back in few mins

---------- Post added 2012-03-26 at 10:02 AM ----------

and another think i struggle with wow reforge understanding it but i dont rate askmrrbot or drrobot as i call him haha! but il give wow reforge a shot