Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Norn, Charr and Human Elite Skills

Yogscast just uploaded this demonstration of those three races elite skills. They look great! But I really wanna know what the Sylvari get. Pity they aren't playable yet.

Deleted
    Pretty awensome, Norn can be a werewolf

Deleted

DO WANT.

I actually didn't know that one of the Charr racials was to summon your warband.
    My sig can be telling the truth!
    Though I would have to switch it from 'legion' to just 'warband', and I like it better this way,

Deleted
    Hounds of Balthazar <3

Very nice Video, can't wait for the Sylvari as they are my favourite

I love the hounds of balthazar and the Charr Bros, but why do they just randomly die at the end? Would love to see a better animation where the hounds disappear in a gout of flame and the Charr bros just head back to their warband or something. Might just not have been finished, so need to get those animations in there for launch

Deleted
    Charrzooooooooka equals awesome mode!

Norn forms all look pretty cool. Don't know how often I will use them ... but it adds some great flavor! I even like the Raven form

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, at the 2:15 mark there was an awesome sword dropkick move, totally impressed I had to go back and make sure I saw it right, too cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    Insane. I would say these racials may even be a little bit too much, but the Devs must be totally crazy.
    Yes, but looks like a lot of fun.

Edit: Yes, all the kicks / weapon knockbacks look funy like hell. Damnit, can't wait to try this game.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Some of them look pretty awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to god-mode dungeons with my Charrzooka.
    inc nerf!!!

These look pretty cool. I was surprised to see how few elites there were at this stage of the game though. I remember GW1 having over 100 elite skills for each campaign. I understand these are just racials though.

Looks like so far charr> all as far as racials go. I can't say no to the Charrzooka.

I gotta say, raven form looks pretty ridiculous, but it's kind of difficult to make a convincing bird-person, so I'll let it slide, hahaha. The rest of them look super fun. I can't wait to try out the Charrzooka myself.

Getting massive early NF flashbacks with all the lame of avatars of melandru and grenth in GvG. Retarded pressure from melandru with wearying strike and harrier's haste pre nerf coupled with grenth ripping all enchantments off meant murdering everything unless grenth was shut down.

Hell, melandru wasn't even pressurable due to conditions immunity and extra health back then. Almost a minute of borderline god mode with massive pressure on two minute cooldown.

I'm guessing these will be nerfed HARD, hopefully before release and knowing how Izzy works, probably after .

Charrzooka is epic win. I know my racial!
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_ View Post
    Getting massive early NF flashbacks with all the lame of avatars of melandru and grenth in GvG. Retarded pressure from melandru with wearying strike and harrier's haste pre nerf coupled with grenth ripping all enchantments off meant murdering everything unless grenth was shut down.

Hell, melandru wasn't even pressurable due to conditions immunity and extra health back then. Almost a minute of borderline god mode with massive pressure on two minute cooldown.

I'm guessing these will be nerfed HARD, hopefully before release and knowing how Izzy works, probably after .

This has possibly changed but I don't believe you can use racial Elites in structured pvp.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

10+ Year Old Account
    I do believe male norns got a bit of improvement with their running animations. They looked bumbly and stupid when they ran before but now it looks a bit more... not bumbly-ish. The arms for the animal form look a bit funny too imo. Kind of reminds me of lanky kong from DK 64.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2012-03-26 at 10:24 PM.