Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    hahaa, the raven-form is probably what we'll see when they bring the Tengu in an Expansion... ^^

as much as a love all of those racial elite skills and cannot wait to see the others from the remaining races i have to say....

I am pretty disappointing that I can't throw fireballs as a Norn in bear form....my hopes have been dashed =(

Quote Originally Posted by ryuke09 View Post

I am pretty disappointing that I can't throw fireballs as a Norn in bear form....my hopes have been dashed =(
    you would only burn your fur

10+ Year Old Account
    My god... Aspect of Melandru is making me want to roll a human now =(, just when i thought my main was going to be sylvari.... cmon sylvari strut your stuff with some super sexy elite skills to show those humans whose boss >=D!!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Dilema: Golem Battle Suit, OMGBIGTREE, or charrzooka.
    Quote Originally Posted by Total Biscuit
    I don't want the game nerfed to my level,
    I want to rise myself to the level of the game.

Deleted
    They're pretty cool, but I will still use profession elite skills when it matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    They're pretty cool, but I will still use profession elite skills when it matters.
    You'll use a Charrzooka, and you'll like it, damn it!

Ahhhh...
    I might have to bump my charr engineer up to 3rd char now
    That looks soo much fun lol

Deleted
    i just hope that the sylvari get something similar to the human tree thingi or il fell kinda riped off =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynov View Post
    i just hope that the sylvari get something similar to the human tree thingi or il fell kinda riped off =P
    i wouldn't be suprised if the sylvari's racial elite turns them into a human.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onaturi View Post
    Hah, what a twist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onaturi View Post
    It will turn them into a massive stick that friendlies can use to beat people with

I used to love Yogscast, but I can barely watch them. They're still hilarious, but in terms of play skill, I find it infuriating. For guys that essentially play games ALL THE TIME, they are startlingly incompetent - pulling additional mobs, failing to heal when they should, some sort of perpetual ADD, seeming failure to do any sort of research or contemplation behind skill usage/synergy - I have a hard time accepting it when *I* play badly; it's worse to watch others play badly and not be able to do anything about it.

Re the OP, tho, those are some badass racial elites, I can't wait to see the full swath of elite skills. Considering you have those limited spots on your bar, each spot's opportunity cost is the coolness/uberness of the next-best skill, which would suggest that your full bar of abilities is going to be pretty awesome.
    -Styopa

Damn it, I didn't want to be a Charr but that charzooka...