Deleted

Asking for an item to be restored

During my trial week, without realizing how important it might be in the future, i deleted one of my custom lightsabers. Now, a week after buying the game, and finding out more things about it, I asked for the lightsaber to be restored, i provided the info the costumer service asked me and was told the item would be restored in that moment. However, several hours after this answer, I have yet to see it in my bags, my mail or my bank. Does anyway know if I have to do anything to retrieve the item, or should I just wait and it will be delivered in my mail soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepharoth View Post
    During my trial week, without realizing how important it might be in the future, i deleted one of my custom lightsabers. Now, a week after buying the game, and finding out more things about it, I asked for the lightsaber to be restored, i provided the info the costumer service asked me and was told the item would be restored in that moment. However, several hours after this answer, I have yet to see it in my bags, my mail or my bank. Does anyway know if I have to do anything to retrieve the item, or should I just wait and it will be delivered in my mail soon?
    Don't know. If they said it would be put back immediately and it wasn't then I would suggest calling them back.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    It can take some time to have an item restored, if they where even correct in saying that they could do it. I'm thinking days, not hours.

I know that we've submitted tickets for similar topics only to have a response come back saying that it had been too long ago for them to do anything. This was after waiting for a week to have the ticket answered.

Open an in game ticket. I accidentally bought the epic mount without the flight training and asked for a refund and the item removed. Someone contacted me in game after about half hour and said it would be taken care of. Woke up the next morning and logged in and the speeder was gone and my money was refunded.

It was a VERY pleasant experience when compared to tickets opened for days and weeks in WoW before being addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni500 View Post
    Open an in game ticket. I accidentally bought the epic mount without the flight training and asked for a refund and the item removed. Someone contacted me in game after about half hour and said it would be taken care of. Woke up the next morning and logged in and the speeder was gone and my money was refunded.

It was a VERY pleasant experience when compared to tickets opened for days and weeks in WoW before being addressed.
    I had the complete opposite experience multiple times with loot bugs in EV. Four different items all with the same "you're out of luck check the patch notes coming in soon" response. The one item I purchased wrong (gunslinger set, no scoundrel) took a week to be answered. Perhaps in the last month or two their Customer Service has improved, or people just stopped petitioning.