Robert Bowling Resigns

http://twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo

Interesting. What is going on?

If you do not know who he is, he is a Creative Strategist of Call of Duty and Infinity Ward.

Probably got tired of Activision's puke out of MW series?
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA

Deleted
    Probably tired of working for Infinity Ward and their poor support in the Call of Duty franchise. I couldn't imagine sitting there watching my twitter being flooded by idiots telling me to fix things or that I suck.

Probably wishes he would have left to Respawn with all of the smart people 2 years ago.

Same thing that frequently happens, he either got a better job offer somewhere else or he got bored working on that project and wanted to free himself up to work on something different. It's not uncommon for even the higher level guys to move around with relative frequency.

And lets not turn this thread into a "Hey guys! Let's bash Activision/CoD!" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    And lets not turn this thread into a "Hey guys! Let's bash Activision/CoD!" thread.
    You know full well that's exactly what's going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is a great day indeed, I will cheer this with a glass of water, he wasn't exactly revolutizing with the new elements on Mw3

I dearly do hope the series turn better.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    He probably got a better offer somewhere. Very few would actually have the guts to quit a "sure job" in that area for nothing,

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Frankly I got really tired of his blatant lies to the community and lack of interaction on the forums. I realize that sort of thing may or may not have been coming from higher ups, but I was never a fan of the guy. I sincerely hope that he doesn't land anywhere that I care about.

Deleted
    I'm not sure if he was a bad community manager or if the designers and coders were lazy as hell. He could have been doing a great job and just got ignored by the people higher up. I guess we'll never know.