Helping identifying addon

Alright so I think its quartz but im not sure, but I need the timer that counts down to when the boss is going to engage so I can pre pot. I use to have it but its now missing.. but I still have the timers for when the boss is going to cast his next move. Any help on this?

Deadly Boss Mod (DBM) does that

Quote Originally Posted by Armunddiggar View Post
    Deadly Boss Mod (DBM) does that
    Do you know where I can find the option to fix this or turn it back on, Like i said it has the other timers.. just not the engage pulling timer.

Many times a tank will have a countdown macro via DBM that will cast raid warnings for the count down. 5..4..3..2..1..Pulling. Something like that. So, if that's the case, it doesn't matter what addons you personally have. It's reliant on the tank pulling the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Benefits View Post
    Many times a tank will have a countdown macro via DBM that will cast raid warnings for the count down. 5..4..3..2..1..Pulling. Something like that. So, if that's the case, it doesn't matter what addons you personally have. It's reliant on the tank pulling the boss.
    Its not all about raiding.. and I dont want to rely on other people to do it for me. It use to work.. for some reason its stopped now. Just tell me how to fix it if you know, not tell me the opposite. Cause its not in the options

most of the fights in the 5mans and raiding besides ultra in DS are based off of the tank pulling the bosses. it would be up to the tank to let you know so u can pre pot.

Quote Originally Posted by IllidariCouncil View Post
    Its not all about raiding.. and I dont want to rely on other people to do it for me. It use to work.. for some reason its stopped now. Just tell me how to fix it if you know, not tell me the opposite. Cause its not in the options
    chill out ace....there's good info here so far. as has already been said, its most likely a dbm timer of some sort.

You can start a counter on your own with DBM. You can even bind it on a key. Everyone in the raid will see that countdown-bar.

Or what exactly do you mean? Pulloff encounters like Ultraxion have an inbuild cooldown in dbm.

Quote Originally Posted by IllidariCouncil View Post
    Bosses don't just pull themselves. No matter if you are in a raid setting, 5 man setting, or out in the world. I think you're very confused about how things like this work. Addons don't pull bosses, tanks do. If your tank has a countdown timer, then you will see it. If the tank doesn't have one, or has it turned off, you won't see it.

What you're talking about is probably the bar that comes in addition to the raid warnings with a "/dbm pull" command. If you now only get a countdown in raid warnings and not as a bar, your tanks have probably switched addon. If you don't get a countdown at all, just ask them to start one.