Warzone Premade PVP Gameplay pro

Hey guys this is a video of me running a pre-made on alderaan with some guild mates. I am a jedi shadow and currently running the kinetic combat spec. I just started this spec right when we entered the warzone so if you have any constructive criticism please let me know in the comments on the video. It has the ventrilo recording and I also point out stuff I did wrong during the video. I hope you enjoy the video and if you do please like & favorite it to motivate me to do more. Thanks!
    Last edited by OhpUldum; 2012-03-27 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Removed advertising link.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Advertising on MMO-Champion

Advertisements for non-beneficial and/or non-related websites, businesses and/or organisations are not allowed on MMO-Champion.

If you wish to advertise the website of yourself or someone else that has a relevant theme (for example, World of Warcraft in the WoW sections), we would appreciate it if you ask permission first.

Send a private message to any of our moderators or website admins before making a thread. Also, we do not allow more than one thread per advertisement. We reserve the right to refuse advertisements for any reason whatsoever.