Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm going to have to relearn how to play my druid once MoP is released. /sigh, this isnt the first time they've done major rework on this class.

why the hell they put a 8sec CD on every dispell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dreameer111 View Post
    Why would they nerf dk blood so hard
    When i'm in heroics on my Blood DK and i'm doing 22k+ DPS (subsequently Out-dpsing all the other DPS in the group), and taking no damage on bosses like Asira Dawnslayer, then even I will admit my class is fucked up and needed some damn good nerfing.

I approve of these changes though, tanking was never about doing good DPS, it was never supposed to be about doing good DPS; it's about reducing damage taken and above all else, surviving. If that seems boring to people then frankly they need to roll another class, but frankly I look forward to thinking "What's the best way to reduce the damage i'm taking during these fights" as opposed to "DEATH STRIIIIIIIKE!"

I wonder if it was me that brought the Teir Set to Boubouilles attention? who knows

Quote Originally Posted by dwandurr View Post
    Looks like a massive buff for fury warriors in both pve and pvp to me, and quite a nerf to arms, what a shocker.
    My god, do you know how drastically the game is changing?? You have no clue if anything is a nerf or buff at this point. Almost every ability for every spec has been altered in some way..

Take my moonkin for instance.. OH MY GOD, THEY HAVE COMPLETELY REMOVED INSECT SWARM!! That was about 12% of my overall damage OMG OMG:: We are so nerfed!!! the world is ending111!!1111one

You cannot possibly look at ´now does 40% weapon damage instead of 50%´ for one skill and say your spec is nerfed. In the past 30 mins, you were able to determine your total DPS change and compare it to the 29 other specs who all are changing drastically?

Quote Originally Posted by Gfiti View Post
    What the f**k is going on with the mana costs?!
    In MoP you will not gain any +mana or manareg from items/gear. just from talents. pretty much a rip off of swtor system.

Deleted
    Needless to say Warlock changes are far and away the best (excelling the Monk talents, I would say), but this expansion also looks to be a great and more forgiving expansion for rogues:

-Longer Slice and Dice (Which is nice for Combat/Subtlety)
    -Big-ass ambushes again
    -Deadly Poison fixed/less ramp-up time (fixes the warlock-syndrome of doing bad dps on trash due to having to wait on DoTs)
    -No feint CD - Great for avoiding AoE damage
    -No need to change targets for Bandit's Guile (Single target refreshing rocks for bosses)
    -A proper finisher for Assassination-Backstab/Haemorrhage much more on par (Backstab seeming like a damn good filler/Haemorrhage giving a 20% damage buff), and 8 energy/2 secs to boot making Subtlety much less of a nightmare)
    -An improved stealth and a group stealth

All in all, the Rogue class works pretty well already and is being polished up nicely in time for MoP, and by the looks of it, they won't have to completely relearn how to play their class either as everything looks pretty equal to how it is now in a good way (As opposed to our warlock friends who'll have a lot of homework to do )
    Last edited by mmoc6653dda655; 2012-03-27 at 02:57 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    On the Priest Tier I see dragons...Do I smell a Zodiac Tier? Hmmmmmmmmmm, I think I do.

Quote Originally Posted by nodq View Post
    In MoP you will not gain any +mana or manareg from items/gear. just from talents. pretty much a rip off of swtor system.
    Umm.. no.. it is something they said they wanted to do about a year ago when they realized that mana became unimportant for healing after the first patch. They want mana management to be an important part of spell selection (mostly for healers). It only really was important in the first tier, after that your INT gave you such a large mana pool that you never really worried about it.

To tell you the truth, I hate racials that are like "+15 to prof", seriously its so pointless =p, at least the other racials are pretty good.

Anyone other warrrior tanks really concerned about the changes to warrior tanks?

so if the priests get the zodiac dragon armor... does that mean that the mages get sheep?

Wow. Supplication (old Ret talent Crusade) combined with Selfless Healer is gonna make for some absolutely crazy Flash of Lights in PvP.+300% when you kill an enemy that yields experience or honor.+100% with two stacks of Selfless Healer.Also it's instant with two Selfless Healer stacks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of the set, it looked better as icons : /

Epicurean (Pandaren): New. Your love of food allows you to receive double the stats from Well Fed effects.Racials that affect primary stats are a REALLY bad idea. 2X of str/agi/int bonus over all the non-panda feast eaters in the raid is kind of a big deal, much more so than the current +haste or +AP racials

Quote Originally Posted by Williamgood View Post
    Ouch racial weapon specializations nerfs...
    NO instead of 3 expertise its 1% (which is the same)

wall of text... oye.Also, can we get some armor in the game that isn't just a symmetrical piece?

Quote Originally Posted by Nephlim View Post
    OMFG I just read the Pandarian racial... holy fuck....
    welcome to october 2011.

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 12:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pcaballe77 View Post
    Blood got nerfed...hard. They got beat like a red headed stepchild.
    explain? weapon dmg is goign trought the roof so they nerfed the weapon damage based abilities accordingly ....no nerf here

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 12:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by uchikon7 View Post
    Cool. Plenty of notes for DKs, particularly Blood, and all of them are debilitating. Tyvm for neutering my favorite tank more. I understand that they are trying to force everyone to be monks; killing off all other tank specs may be the trick to try the shiny new thing. Tank-neutering was not nearly this bad leading into WotLK for DKs.
    Go look at mop version of every lvl 85 heroic weapon, now come back look again....YES weapon dmg is doubled on every weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Umm.. no.. it is something they said they wanted to do about a year ago when they realized that mana became unimportant for healing after the first patch. They want mana management to be an important part of spell selection (mostly for healers). It only really was important in the first tier, after that your INT gave you such a large mana pool that you never really worried about it.
    You're right. TOR wasn't in beta for well over a year. Blizz couldn't possibly have ripped it off from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    They're changing intellect, it'll no longer increase mana, every caster will have a base mana of 100k.
    really? that seems awfully homogeneous...