Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    So, diabetes in a nutshell...
    I think you mean high cholesterol, everything in that is not high carbs except the bread :P

Sounds damn good, unfortunately, my arteries are telling me to run for the hills.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Mac and cheese with bits of bacon. MMMMM.
    this.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Guys, any off you got some pretty tasty recipes for a boneless chicken breast? me and my mum suck at cooking it... the only good thing we can make is chicken curry and roast chicken breast ( and it's pretty bland )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Guys, any off you got some pretty tasty recipes for a boneless chicken breast? me and my mum suck at cooking it... the only good thing we can make is chicken curry and roast chicken breast ( and it's pretty bland )
    Mix some feta cheese, creme fraiche and oregano into a sauce, then add it to the chicken while you are cooking it.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Mix some feta cheese, creme fraiche and oregano into a sauce, then add it to the chicken while you are cooking it.
    i dont really like dairy sauces

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    i dont really like dairy sauces
    Start with something simple and move your way up the ingredients list, imo. I'd suggest Lemon juice and Dill to start with. Prepare the chicken, put it in a baking pan, juice a few lemons over the meat then add dill. Adding fresh lemon juice while its cooking (about halfway through) will help to prevent it from drying out (if that becomes an issue). Sometimes when I'm looking for something new I'll head over to the Food Networks site. Here's a link for you to hopefully become inspired by -- http://www.foodnetwork.com/search/de...earchType=site
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.