Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Funny thing is, he still can't auto-attack to win like Master Yi, making Garen harder, and that's saying a lot.

Just tell them: "I'm adopted... my mother is a man."
    Doesn't matter if it's true or not, now they've slept with a homosexual man, and that'll make them regret it. A lot. (No offense to gay people, btw.)
    Or tell them you were never born, that your a result of government testing to prove a human can think and act faster than machines, also tell them that while kicking their ass your also making love and competing in a marathon at the same itme.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    I've only just started playing LoL, and people I play with keep on raging at me for jungling with Nocturne and ganking.

I just laugh and tell them we are only playing against bots and then carry on and then win as you always do against bots on Summoners Rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    they mad cus they bad.

I'm sad. They're mad because they're bad, because it's fad but i'm glad because enough i've had. If keep you being bad, call i will my dad, lad.

i'm sorry, couldn't resist!
    Signature by Tacy :]

Human psychology.

Essentially, we need to try and prove to ourselves that we are better than everyone else. We desperately need to convince ourselves that we're better in some way:

Either we're better than the rich people because we have to work hard while they inherited their fortune, or they got lucky, or whatever;

or maybe we're better than the people in a loving relationship because we're not buying into the traditional values of love and family, and are perfectly happy by ourselves;

or maybe we're better because we know the TRUTH, we don't buy into corporate lies;

or maybe we're better because the other team play cheap characters, our characters take true skill!

Or, maybe we're better because we don't try to prove ourselves better. We don't take part in all that, people who do are so silly. ;D

Human psychology really. Nobody is immune.

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    people who sleep with my mother:
    1% - my dad
    99% - people I'm winning against in online games
    Eh when they say that my comeback is a lie but funny. "My mums dead you necrophiliac!!!"

Ragers are the best. Especially when you poke and prod them to make the rage even more.

Deleted
    I never knew the word "apparently" was with an a in the "appA" i always used to write "apperently" thanks for clearing that up OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol alone made me lose hope in humanity , the stupidity you see in some games is just absurd, and it gets worst when you go into ranked, if you miss the season start good luck going upwards in elo , most people who got past 1350-1400 elo never dropped below because people are kinda decent there, people who had bad luck with teams or are just bad dropped elo and will be team with you right from the start to bring you down with them and call you noob ofc !

Deleted
    In my case it's winners are noobs. 3 games today, 3 games where I'm the only one doing good basically (with that I mean not having a 2/6/2 score but rather a 6/2/4 or so) yes the ones with a 2/6/2 score keep telling I'm the moron in the team.

Now I'm not the kind of guy who just look at the numbers since they only tell you a small part, but it's funny beyond hell really.

I notice there are a lot of people who call you a "noob" for going 2v1, 3v1, 3v2 and so on.

I just kindly tell them it's a team game, get some friends and GG.

Well, if buying wards and controlling the map is noob play... the pros are clearly doin it wrong.
    Master of Things to DO

My favorite reply to people who call me noob after i kill them is: "If i'm a noob, and you got owned by a noob, what does that make you?"

Oh and dont forget the old saying that applies here: Everyone who's worse than me is a noob, and everyone who's better than me is a no-lifer.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Our Fiora owns their entire team. Allchat erupts into "OMG PRESS R HARDER NOOB."

I always get a good laugh, as someone else already said "they mad cuz they bad."

But seriously, if the person utterly destroying you is a noob, what exactly does that make you?

Deleted
    Just had one of 'em! Enemy Nocturne jungler, sweet skin, invades my jungle (wolves) after I got his red and golems and went for them myself. I'm Mundo, more HP, same level (3) so my AD steroid beats the living shit out of him and gives me FB. This goes on with me constantly evading, he does have a bad team, but somewhere near the end the teamchat goes to "all" and he calls everyone bads and me noob, but he is pro jungler! Sure bro.

Notice the same thing, for example we swapped are top and mid, as they were both counters for us, so we new wed win, they called us noobs even though we stop 2 of there lanes farming

Quote Originally Posted by vesri View Post
    I never knew the word "apparently" was with an a in the "appA" i always used to write "apperently" thanks for clearing that up OP.
    lol your welcome :P

Its good to see that there are many others who feel the same way as I do. I have to admit some of these examples have given me a good chuckle.

Deleted
    You never notice that the guy who say easy its always the worse player of the winning team aka carried guy even if they take 1h to destroy nexus vs 4 ppl? xD
    I always lol to them.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Played a game earlier with my really bad friends, but because the game thinks they are smurfs it usually matches us with half decent people.

My friend literally picked up the game so when he was matched against someone who had won nearly a thousand normal games, obviously he is getting destroyed at top against their Akali. Their Akali was incredibly cocky and after my friend feeding her like 7 straight kills we went and kill the bitch. This gets a reaction from her and I hear the standard response in low ELO normal games from players who think are way better than what they actually are when the are out of position and get killed.

"LOL needed X amount of people to kill me you guys are such trash". This typical response is one of the few that does irritate me and I usually meet it with a smug "Oh sorry, next time I'll queue for the 1v1 map."

That same game their Yi was was going AP (seriously it's such trash end game, and incredibly annoying early) and taunting my other bad friends with his healing. Both Akali and their Yi was getting massively fed, but it didn't matter because me (Veigar) and my friend who was actually good was just slowly keeping up although it didn't reflect in kills.

The Akali quickly went from 8-0 to 8-8 as I made it my point on Veigar to combo the bitch every minute. She shut up rather quickly and suddenly her arrogant attitude and calls for 1v1s vanished. Typical.

Furthermore the Yi that was a fortress early game by Alpha Strike > laugh and heal > Alpha strike and then chase down my incredibly bad friends was no longer taunting them by saying "lol heal, noobs" when I walked up to him and killed him in last than half of a second. He didn't reply to me when I told him to heal through that.

I could tell these players were bad because not one of them, save their Rammus had any kind of defensive gear at all. Typical narrow minded players who only see damage items as their goal and can't understand that mixing in defensive allows you to be more offensive. Plus if you're getting killed be Veigar like that why wouldn't you pick up more than the 30 base MR with whatever some of the champions get from natural scaling (usually just melee).

I'm rarely say anything in all chat besides GG at the end whether I win/lose, but I do like to put people like this in place.
    Last edited by Tojara; 2012-03-28 at 02:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best one is picking up heal every once in a while and fighting someone they think they are about to kill you and you heal(outplay) them and kill them and they rage so hard and call you a noob it's very funny.

---------- Post added 2012-03-28 at 02:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    SNIPE
    IF you think AP yi is bad then that AP yi was bad, it's all about timing, you gotta use your ult and get a kill or assist to reset your CDs and keep spamming Q or heal when you need to. Using AP yi properly is the most devastating champ i'v seen in the game, depending on the situation his Q pretty much becomes a spammable fiora ult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valden83 View Post
    So lately I have noticed alot of people calling myself and my friends that I play with noobs. Only thing is, they calls us that when we win the game. For example I played a game last night and we went something like 21 kills to their 3 and killed their nexus in just over 23 minutes and they just kept saying how we are noobs and only ganked, and played cheap champs. But mainly just the noob spam is what they usually say.

Anyone else experience this crap? I mean sure, rage all you want... but use something a bit smarter than "Noob" to talk crap or vent lol.
    just respond "you mad bro?" "yeah u mad" "tololololo my ax in yo face"

if they are going to use unintelligent dribble to try to provoke you, then as the saying goes fight fire with fire.

---------- Post added 2012-03-28 at 09:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by peteed1985 View Post
    Eh when they say that my comeback is a lie but funny. "My mums dead you necrophiliac!!!"
    jeven better

"post op?"