Thread: Back to WoW

Deleted

Back to WoW

Hey guys, just got scroll'd up. Trying wow again, is this a good or bad idea? I left at the end of 4.2, what should I - Shouldn't I experience?

Wow is different for each person IMO, I use it as nothing but a time killer and for talking to family out of state or country, after years of raiding I only pvp and gof around this whole expansion and have enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dpaladin View Post
    Hey guys, just got scroll'd up. Trying wow again, is this a good or bad idea? I left at the end of 4.2, what should I - Shouldn't I experience?
    I would not have subbed right now. I think this is the time of the game where it's kinda dead. Most content is done and people are just repeating it with alts. There will be no new content till the expansion (IIRC reading that blue post) as well as with summer coming it's always a little more dead around servers.

If I was going to sign up, I'd have waited till the expansion came out. Sure you would have missed the massive benefits of the SoR but is that still worth signing up for? You'll have to let us know.