Deleted

Recruiting a very skilled Shadow Priest

Hello and sorry for posting on this thread.I've also posted on Guild Recruitment section but there's a mess going on there from all the posts and also it's apparently tough to get a good SP even on a high populated server as Twisting Nether is.

So as the title claims we're in need of a really SKILLED Shadow Priest.Gear isn't that important(ofc 395+) but deep knowledge of your char is.Our SP left due to personal reasons and we're left like 2-3 weeks farming 7/8hc and doing madness with a random set up,reaching 2nd phase at best.So we are in need an SP for taking the 2nd impale as we're following the 1 tank/3 healers strategy and currently a rogue is doing that task,which isn't optimal.Of course your services will be needed in MoP as well.

We are a strictly 10M HC Raiding Guild which doesn't have bench warmers.We try to have 11-12 raiders since everyone's attendance is regular and rarely will someone miss a raid.

The guild is on Twisting Nether EU-English and it's an English Speaking Guild.

Raiding times:Wednesday,Thursday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday : 19:45 - 23:00 ST (That is during progression periods of course)

If you're interested please go to: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...her/Satya+Yuga to check the guild/server
    or to
    http://satya-yuga.wowstead.com/ to make an application.

Thanks
    Last edited by mmoce73301f456; 2012-03-28 at 02:18 PM.

Posting the days and times of your raids will help

I know a few people looking for new raiding, but that info makes a big difference. Also, as a side note it is an EU guild

Deleted
    Hey Arlee.Yeah,you're right

It may fit your setup better with a shadowpriest for raid buffs etc but if that can be sorted in other ways one of your hunters can effectively do the same job with deterrence and feign the impale.
    Last edited by Blakkeyez; 2012-03-28 at 11:48 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah i know,but tbh i can't rely on the specific hunter to do so,since he isn't that skilled (placing it nicely:P). Thing is that we're using our UH DK as a tank,who has fucked up tanking gear and our gm is playing with his rogue,and soaking.Therefore by having a SP,the gm will go on his alt DK,who has the 4/4 T13 bonus and he's more geared and experienced than our current dk ''tank''.

Deleted
    Try posting this in the recruitment forums?

Deleted
    Thanks for the suggestion,but next time you bother posting on a topic...read it.

Why would you run so many days a week, but only 2hours and 15 min? I would think it a better use of time to do more like 3 x 4 hour stints or at least 4 x 3 hour stints...

Deleted
    Yeah my bad,mixed up the time.It's fixed now.