Poll: Will you Pre-Purchase Guild Wars 2?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    I can't wait for beta! wow 4 days... thats it till preorder... It's funny because it seems like its coming so fast now considering I've been following this game for a couple years now.

well, it's 14 days till the beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiani View Post
    I can't wait for beta! wow 4 days... thats it till preorder... It's funny because it seems like its coming so fast now considering I've been following this game for a couple years now.
    Once again, its pre purchase not pre order... I dont know if people understand this but you have to actually give your money at the time your doing this not at a later date, that would be pre order, this is pre purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Once again, its pre purchase not pre order... I dont know if people understand this but you have to actually give your money at the time your doing this not at a later date, that would be pre order, this is pre purchase.
    I suspect there are quite a few people using the term interchangeably with the other. Folks are so used to saying and typing preorder over the years that prepurchase just ends up being more awkward to use. Lazy English is lazy and all that jazz.

Who is John Galt?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have work or class on Tuesday and usually stay up later those nights so I will probably purchase asap. I was on the fence until I found out the 2 things in the cash shop I was upset about, the key and revive orb, are actually so weak they might not even be worth buying instead of being completely necessary.