Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I did exchange a couple posts with Wryxian about this on the EU forums, and I admit it, I got sold on this system... But I have ONE issue: It should not apply to Guild Runs on World Bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dockers View Post
    Wtb Beta Invite explantation.
    They have explained the many many times, when you signed up for annual pass you should have read the everything there is no guaranteed time line for your invite, you'll get one in one of the waves at some point during the beta.

ok lets me see if i understand the valor change corectly

there will be NO more valor point gear in mop? instead well buy updrades for that gear for valor?

i love the lfr changes tho

I like the sound of upgrading heroic raid epics by a bit. That is going to be delightful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TDrog View Post
    Hmmmm, Billy already have his bow, next week Billy win the highest roll again, does he win a 2nd bow ? ...
    If thats the only thing he can win off that boss yes, but it doesnt stop you winning a bow also.

I love the valor changes. THAT sounds like an excellent system imo.

Hmmmm, Billy already have his bow, next week Billy win the highest roll again, does he win a 2nd bow ? ...
    Yes, he can.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice read, I can't wait, i'll be all out in pandaria.

I love the fact that you can't trade the items you win, no more self appointed loot masters

1 major downside. Say a 3rd of the raid doesn't need loot off a boss, it selects people in that third, they get loot. Everyone else is screwed. Where as in our way now, if you don't need gear and you are a good person, you can pass and not screw other people out of loot.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post

there will be NO more valor point gear in mop? instead well buy updrades for that gear for valor?

I like the VP changes to tbh, makes everything more streamlined, people have been asking for something like that since wrath.
    Actually alot of the mop changes are things people have asked for in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post

Gear for Valor points is, as of yet, undecided.

10+ Year Old Account
    if there is lets say only the bow and a agi neck on this bosses loot table, then he can get the bow again OR he gets the neck, doesn´t matter what you already own.
    In the end the winner is still the last man standing.

Quote Originally Posted by isendims View Post
    1 major downside. Say a 3rd of the raid doesn't need loot off a boss, it selects people in that third, they get loot. Everyone else is screwed. Where as in our way now, if you don't need gear and you are a good person, you can pass and not screw other people out of loot.
    But who actually does that, a select few maybe do that They are out there and i salute you, but i have also seen a fury warrior need on a axe he already had 2 of..

i like the changes but there should be a pass option in the case you dont need something from the boss. it should be the pass option only takes away the option of getting a piece of gear but you can still get gold or whatnot. be kinda frustrating getting something you dont need over and over agian

Quote Originally Posted by aztr0 View Post
    Don't know if I missed it or it wasn't mentioned... what if you already have the piece of loot? Will the game give you the same item again over another you need from the boss?
    Correct - if you win a loot roll (and by win I mean imagine the entire raid is rolling 1d20 - anyone who gets 18, 19, or 20 gets a loot drop for instance), it will automatically pick a piece of loot off the table for your spec randomly. If a boss has three things you can use, it rolls 1d3 and you get that piece, regardless if you have it or a better piece all ready.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

@TDrog Billy's roll means nothing to WHAT he gets. Billy's roll determines "Loot or No Loot" If it comes up "Loot", Billy gets an appropriate item from that boss. As a Hunter, it might be the bow again, or if that boss also has a ring, he could get the ring. It is on a boss-by-boss basis too. Plus, he can use one of those Charms of Good Fortune once per loot attempt on that boss, to get a re-roll (so, once a week, per boss), if he doesn't get an item.

Oh, I love the valour point changes. At some point, people are just getting more and more PvP/PvE points and don't know what to do with, because they have everything they needed. I'm currently one of those persons, so yeah.. I've quit doing LFR/LFG to max out my weekly points, just in case I wasn't able to be in the raid for the whole time. There's no need for me anymore to gain points, just some loot but I'd rather pass a few IDs more, than yelling "need" on an Item somebody else also could use.I also like the changes they are going to make for raidlootrolls, I'm looking forward to it and can't wait to see it on my own Thumbs up from me also.. but hey, there will still be people who will dislike those changes, as always ..

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    I did exchange a couple posts with Wryxian about this on the EU forums, and I admit it, I got sold on this system... But I have ONE issue: It should not apply to Guild Runs on World Bosses.
    It most certainly should, World bosses won't be instanced and will likely be taken on by multiple groups, how would you purpose this is handled?

Quote Originally Posted by isendims View Post
    Umm, where did GC state that it only picks certain people to get loot? I didn't see that anywhere, which makes sense: Your rolls have NO impact on the rest of the raid being able to get the loot they roll for.