Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridger View Post
    Updated to Episode 32. Enjoy! It's a long one
    Love the show and all, Bridger.. but re-listening to episode 29 reminded me to look through my footage and link you this.

Updated with Episode 33 (And a bird!)

Updated with Episode 33 (And a bird!)
    It's slightly sad that I look forward to the next time I work when you guys put up a new episode so I can listen to it. Gets me through the first hour or so of work. =P

It's okay Bridger, you still have stuff to talk about.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Tales of Tyria just acquired 20 Beta Keys to give away! Good Luck Everyone

Tales of Tyria #34 starts in 30 minutes: www.talesoftyria.com/live/

Updated with Episode 34: The Episode With The Cat!

How many forums do you have threads in that you need to update every time you make a new video?

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    How many forums do you have threads in that you need to update every time you make a new video?
    About 7 if you include Reddit.

Show starts in about 1 hour, 45 minutes (8pm EDT). And just in case you haven't seen it:

We had a lot of fun this weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Show starts in about 1 hour, 45 minutes (8pm EDT). And just in case you haven't seen it:

We had a lot of fun this weekend.
    Now that's a Golem army! I wanna see this on a Stonemist Raid.

Updated with Episode #39: The Role Playing Show. This was one of my favorites to record. We had a great time

"Oh, my Charr breaths heavily as he sees the beauty of your leaves."
    O.O

Updated with Episode #41. It's a long show and we talk about a lot of our beta experiences.

Updated with our big economy episode! Freelancer finally opens up about his strategy for making money in the beta events.

When do you plan to release the server for Team Legacy?

The Ascension Alliance is making that determination, but I'll try to make sure to get an answer on when/where TL/Ascension/ToT is playing by next podcast. And by that I don't mean that we'll necessarily be announcing the world, but simply that we will know how it will be announced and where and when.

The Ascension Alliance is making that determination, but I'll try to make sure to get an answer on when/where TL/Ascension/ToT is playing by next podcast. And by that I don't mean that we'll necessarily be announcing the world, but simply that we will know how it will be announced and where and when.
    The mailing list you were talking about in another episode, was that mainly just open for alliance members or just listeners of the show in general? I didn't re-listen due to listening to the podcast at work and completely forgetting it was even said by the end of my shift. The chances of me actually getting into any of the Ascension Alliance guilds is slim to none due to having no serious PvP experience under my belt, but being one of the pugs following you lot around when I do WvW would be more enjoyable than rolling on a potentially significantly less organized server.

The mailing list is designed for community members. The goal is to both get the ToT/AA community members into the server with us, but to avoid an issue where members of the alliance can't get into the server because we told everyone about it. The options are currently being weighed by the leaders in the alliance to determine the course of action. I'm going to try to find out if there has been a decision yet.

Updated with #45: One of our best episodes yet! We try to give out tips to new players in a way that will be entertaining, even to old veterans. You can play along at home!