Poll: How long do you plan to subscribe to SWTOR?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    running out at 20th of april. free month + 3 month sub, that's it for me.
    Exactly the same for me except mine runs out 2 days earlier. The game is good and everything, but I'm tired of mmorpgs so it's not going to be any swtor, no return to wow and definitely not touching borefest-GW2.

Gimme D3 and I'll be happy for a long while!

Deleted
    Where is the "Until I am bored of the game" option?

I play WoW one day a week, every Wednesday I log in and clear DS. SWTOR became a filler for the missing days, eventually joined a casual guild and is now raiding more in SWTOR than WoW. While I don't play with players of the same quality as my WoW guild, I still enjoy it.

I am currently 2 levels away from having my 3rd level 50. The need of testing out all classes transferred from WoW to SWTOR. Already created and have my next 2 chars ready for leveling. SWTOR will keep my busy for a while.

I don't have a subscription but I really enjoyed the game and I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops. For now I'm going to wait a few patches until the game feels more finished and has got some more content but after that, from what I've seen during my free month this could no doubt become a great game. It'll be interesting to see if they'll be able to push out the amount of quality content at the rate rift's been able to, if so it could probably become really big in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    At the moment I am having a blast and so I intend to stay until I see it going down the same path as that "other" game I left behind. Members of my guild that are on the PTS are raving about the optimization and the performance they picked up so I am very excited to see how much more polish they added to the game as well as the features being brought to the table. All in all the future of the game, for me at least, looks very bright indeed.

Deleted
    I noticed The Old Republic is only £23 on Amazon so I might just get a month out of it until Diablo 3 comes out. I'm not sure whether to wait until 1.2 comes out though, whether it will make any difference to the game-playing experience or not.

Unsubbed for now. I'll consider resubbing depending on how 1.2 pans out. Right now I don't even log on due to having nothing to do.

I resubbed to prep for 1.2 just to squeeze as much out of this game as I can before Diablo 3 makes me basically forget it exists. I'm a serial monogamer and I've been dying for D3 for years.

Deleted
    wont buy it, wont play it, end of story^^

Infracted. If you're not playing and never did, you don't need to post about it
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-03-28 at 02:33 PM.

Deleted
    I voted Not subscribed.
    I guess i'm not going to subs anymore :/

Deleted
    I chose "Indefinitely"

Currently progressing through Nightmare modes (Jarg and Sorno FFFUUUU) and enjoying the game. There's nothing to do outside of raiding, but I've held off levelling alts until patch 1.2 to mess around with the new Legacy system.

Probably going to play SWTOR and Tera alongside each other. Definitely not going back to WoW, at least.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    Where is the "Until I am bored of the game" option?
    That would be the indefinitely option.

Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    Lol sorry but SWTOR is just a shitty wow with good leveling.... oh I guess graphics.... but that's to be expected when comparing games 7 years apart from eachother.
    and mist of panderia is just a shittier cata.

and cata is just a shittier wotlk.

and wotlk is just a shittier tbc.

so in terms of shittyness

from best to worst

TBC> Vanilla> Swtor > woltk> GW2 > Cata > Tera > mop > War > AoC > STO >actual shit.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

73 people not currently subscribed to SW:ToR are participating in a poll on a SW:ToR forum. Nice. Only on the internet. Could you imagine anywhere else where there were more people who don't use something commenting in an area with people who do? It would be like going to a restaurant, where half the people inside are eating and the other half are just standing around bitching about how the food was better when they used to eat there or how the place across the street that's about to open will be so much better.

Waiting for my 60day Game Card to expire mid April, haven't played since early last month. I enjoyed well over 350 hours of gameplay, too bad since 350 hours is weak for a MMO.

Current Games: HearthStone, Eve Online, and World of Tanks
    Current Game: Final Fantasy XIV - "Hyperion" Server
    Current Game: Tera - "Valley of Titans" Server
    Current Game: WoW: MoP & Planetside 2 - BETA
    Current Game: SWTOR - "The Fatman" Server

Quote Originally Posted by Chuwero View Post
    It would be like going to a restaurant, where half the people inside are eating and the other half are just standing around bitching about how the food was better when they used to eat there or how the place across the street that's about to open will be so much better.
    Seen it happen in nyc. Hipsters.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The SW:ToR forum is infested with Hipsters ... explains so much.

Alka, quick question - I've seen you quote the 350 hours mark before. I've never seen someone refer to their playtime in a set hours before and, considering /played is displayed in days/hours, I'm wondering why you keep choosing to capture your play time that way?

Also, 350 hours of enjoyment from anything that cost $60 is as good as it gets in this world. That's a little over 17 cents an hour

Quote Originally Posted by Chuwero View Post
    73 people not currently subscribed to SW:ToR are participating in a poll on a SW:ToR forum. Nice. Only on the internet. Could you imagine anywhere else where there were more people who don't use something commenting in an area with people who do? It would be like going to a restaurant, where half the people inside are eating and the other half are just standing around bitching about how the food was better when they used to eat there or how the place across the street that's about to open will be so much better.
    Yeah, it definitely seems like a skewed poll. The better poll choice would've been "My sub has already run out." Granted, even that wouldn't stop the hater-trolls, but it'd at least give this thread some semblance of fairness.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I long as I enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Code View Post
    Yeah, it definitely seems like a skewed poll. The better poll choice would've been "My sub has already run out." Granted, even that wouldn't stop the hater-trolls, but it'd at least give this thread some semblance of fairness.
    There's been more bashing of games that aren't out yet than there has been of ToR in this thread. Why do you guys always try to play the victim of a crime that hasn't happened? : (

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    There's been more bashing of games that aren't out yet than there has been of ToR in this thread. Why do you guys always try to play the victim of a crime that hasn't happened? : (
    I suppose because 100% of the time decent threads turn into SWTOR is fail and this is why blah blah from people who quit playing the game a month ago.. yet still find it necessary to tell us.. yet again why. As if we cared.