Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, those look amazing. The implications of the Titan Archive in the Mogu'shan Vaults and of the Channeled Egg in Heart of Fear are... scary.

15+ Year Old Account
    One word: fan-gobbing-tastic. Very, very cool; especially Mogushan! The architecture and layout have me all tingly. It will be an amazing sight to see these instances populated, for sure.
    For the Alliance!

Deleted
    Damn Blizz, you scary! Looks amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Looks like 5-6 Bosses in Mogu raid, 4-5 Bosses in the Mantid raid, and 2-3 Bosses in the Sha raid.
    6 in one, 5 in one, and 3 in the last, as Blizzard said there will be 14 bosses in the first tier of MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    My question also or will these be staggered. How do you handle tiers of gear? 3 raid same tier sort of pointless. The last one does not look so complete so possible 5.1. Either way very nice I must say.
    They are all going to be with release and are all the same tier. It's similar to the start of Cata. where Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight and Throne of the Four Winds were all the same tier.

So much better than Firelands and DS imo

Oh my god. I may start raiding again.

God I think I just puked up last weeks cassarole, I'm going to burn my eyes out as to never witness this atrocity again. As one can guess I'm kidding. I really like the art, Incidentally closer to MoP announcement I said that running off of new lore might allow us to get more Ulduar style raids

Deleted
    mantid raid is a lot like Bastion of Twilight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Pretty great. Heart of Fear kind looks like ICC crossed with the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj... I approve.
    I agree man totally amazing also it has the feeling of Ulduar atmosphere because it's Titans creations and stuff.

---------- Post added 2012-03-28 at 02:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by breath View Post
    Blizzard got some awesome instance designers, but even if the arts a really cool, the graphic still looks like vanilla.The old WoW graphic engine can't really stand compared to modern games =(.It doesn't really stop you to have fun, but makes the eyes sad.
    Graphics isn't everything when it comes to a video game mate. Gameplay and enjoyment is way more important than graphics. For example, I enjoy playing the old Final Fantasy series (episode 4,5, and 6) more than the new ones like 10 or 13 even though the graphics is nothing compare between the old FF series and the new ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Infinitely better looking than Cataclysm's model of lava, dark rooms and more lava. Dying for footage of these in action.I suspect Heart of Fear is a partial realization of Blizzard's Azjol'Nerub ambitions. Mogu'Shan Vaults reminds me of Halls of Stone/Lightning/Ulduar in the "mystic Titan facility" and those looked great.I wonder if Terrace of Endless Spring will be like VoA/BH in that new bosses are added each patch. Looks too beautiful and spacious for just two bosses.

I have always wanted to raid the Chinese buffet. And now I can.#hungry

I am going to raid the shit out of the Mogu raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Infinitely better looking than Cataclysm's model of lava, dark rooms and more lava. Dying for footage of these in action.I suspect Heart of Fear is a partial realization of Blizzard's Azjol'Nerub ambitions. Mogu'Shan Vaults reminds me of Halls of Stone/Lightning/Ulduar in the "mystic Titan facility" and those looked great.I wonder if Terrace of Endless Spring will be like VoA/BH in that new bosses are added each patch. Looks too beautiful and spacious for just two bosses.
    Seems slightly biased, because of the 5 raids only Firelands had lava. The only dark rooms I know of are two bosses of eight in Dragon Soul.

Amazing. Good job blizzard

Looks like they have done away w/ 1-3 boss raids!! Since i started playing towards the end of Wrath, it'll be nice to get into long instances. DS is fine and all, but it can be cleared in 2 hours. I'd like to see something that takes multiple raid nights. Looks impressive so far

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn that Mogu raid looks AWESOME! Large and expansive!! The way it should be!

Amazing, no more to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Mantid raid looks like AQ and BoT made love and had a kid.It's a good thing, I can't wait to get in there!

Every time you QQ about this Santa kills and elf?....QQ MOAR SRSLYI about wet my pants, those look so awesome.