Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Finally some more news! ^_^And damn it looks good, cant wait to see how it will look finished and filled with mobs and whatnot!
    I dunno the way WoW looks is one of the reason I like it so much. Personally I don't like some of the newer games with the graphics engine they use. I felt Rift was incredibly ugly for example. They tried to make things look real a bit too hard and it just came out looking horribly dreary to me. Skyrim is the same way. Nice graphics, but very dreary.

WoW on the other hand I've never seen as dreary. And I think it's b/c of the graphics engine they use. There comes a point when the fantasy world you're playing in can start to look a bit too real. Me, I rather like knowing it's fantasy when I'm looking at it. To each their own though.

Ik think i saw some rehashed floor tiles here and there, so must me rehashed content fail blizzard faail!!!!!!oneeleven.!On a more serious note, they look amazing, now for some nice boss fights and blizzard is off to a flying start with MoP.Can't wait.

Deleted
    Looks very cool, and some original artwork!

I do have a itch that bugs me about all the raid layouts; and dungeons as well. There all tunnels! Like long race tracks, you can't get lost if you tried. I loathe that, there no secrets to explore, and the fact is YOU SHOULD GET LOST. Kara by far was the best instance in Wow. So much to see and to check out, I still like to check out all the little rooms. Development is getting so lazy and making the game for the inept. So far MoP still looks to be a flop, worse then Cata

i like thease very much when i watched them my 1st thouhgt for NsV was not another voa (tho i dobt they have made 1 yet and i thinnt they will) but i was wrong very nice idd for erily beta stage

The color palette of the trees in the TES raid feels like autumn, not spring. They should add cherryblossoms in there.

Deleted
    Love the looks of these raids. Gj, blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrace of endless spring is O_o

Deleted
    Vault is stunning - it's like asian Black Temple (when it was not destroyed), Karazhan, Ulduar and Sunwell combined

Stunning. Looks like a different game. Take a look at DS, then look at this.

Mogu reminds me a lot of Kara.

Deleted
    very very nice, Mogu'shan Vaults for me looks kind of Prince of Persia style with lil addition of orient :P rest of raids also looks stunning and makes me feel I have to go to China or Japan for next holliday!!! Generally great job blizz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    My question also or will these be staggered. How do you handle tiers of gear? 3 raid same tier sort of pointless. The last one does not look so complete so possible 5.1. Either way very nice I must say.
    No it will come with 5.0 Just becasue a (small) part of one raid isn't finished yet (hell it might be finished, and just not put in the game yet) doesn't mean they won't manage it in the next 4-5 months of beta testign

Quote Originally Posted by breath View Post
    Blizzard got some awesome instance designers, but even if the arts a really cool, the graphic still looks like vanilla.The old WoW graphic engine can't really stand compared to modern games =(.It doesn't really stop you to have fun, but makes the eyes sad.
    We obviously both played 2 different vanillas. Your Vanilla had way better graphics than the one I played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traknel View Post
    Yes it is. In fact, the next expansion is going to be called "Mists of Metzen" and is just going to be various mobs with his face stuck on them.

Deleted
    I guess I am crazy when all those raids and fight rooms seem very small in size to me .

Deleted
    Love them all!Loved pretty much everything I've seen on MOP so far to be honest, looks like its going to be a quality expansion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EKAA25 View Post
    Stunning. Looks like a different game. Take a look at DS, then look at this.
    Exactly, at least we know now what the artists were doing when DS was being made.. :P

Deleted
    Really beautiful. The only thing I'd crit right now would rather be an overall issue. I prefer Raids that show some kind of believable surroundings in terms of living there. You know, like Kharazan or the Black Temple. There were tables, seats, food, books and whatever. Not to say that couldnt be added in here. Well, since it's so early, I dont really care about details. Go ahead and change as much as you want, but I dont think you can do much wrong with such a surrounding. Im curious for the raid soundtracks.

Deleted
    Wow, that looks very good. I just hope the bosses won't disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowangel View Post
    I do have a itch that bugs me about all the raid layouts; and dungeons as well. There all tunnels! Like long race tracks, you can't get lost if you tried. I loathe that, there no secrets to explore, and the fact is YOU SHOULD GET LOST. Kara by far was the best instance in Wow. So much to see and to check out, I still like to check out all the little rooms. Development is getting so lazy and making the game for the inept. So far MoP still looks to be a flop, worse then Cata
    This is my biggest issue, looking at these raids. The art department have done wonderful work on the textures and overall feel of the environments, I can't fault that at all. But I'm sad to see that these raids are awfully linear, because that was the dullest thing about BoT and one of the many faults of DS. Very very few old raids were linear in style and it's a big buzzkill to see that these are the railroad style. I can guess that this is going to become a very normal feature with LFR though, to minimise "I WANNA GO X BOSS" "NO WAI WE'RE GOING Y" "BUT MOM SAYS I HAVE TO GO IN 10 MIN OMG" drama. A shame.