Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    The wave was mainly FnF and press, with a few select veterans, opt ins with strange computer systems, and a handful of AP users.
    i remember reading somewhere they were skiping the FnF part of the beta because of how many AP holders there are

Quote Originally Posted by nghtmr View Post
    you sir are just wrong my Guild master and a bunch of guildies got an invite and they are not friends or family
    All them guildmasters got a beta invite. You're probably in a decently ranked guild because they all seemed to get invites. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Nothing can be worse then that. Besides, this is beta, and a beta with next to nothing to test at that.
    Can't really agree on that - I personally find testing new mechanics quite intriguing. I'd even say that testing new content is the less interesting part of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nghtmr View Post
    i remember reading somewhere they were skiping the FnF part of the beta because of how many AP holders there are
    They did skip the FnF alpha, doesn't mean FnF can't get into the beta. Each Blizzard employee would get a select amount of beta invites to give to friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by Neteyes View Post
    All them guildmasters got a beta invite. You're probably in a decently ranked guild because they all seemed to get invites. :P
    lol
    10 characters

Deleted
    when new wave comes you will know...

Like already said those servers are the normal PTR realms.
    If you login with the latest PTR client (version 4.3.4) you are able to play on those 5 servers.