Deleted

[DISC] Looking for proper thread / guide about shield mechanics !

Hey lads,
    I have been looking for a thread / guide which explanes the mechanics behind the two spells "Power Word: Shield" and "Divine Aegis".
    Since I have started on my disc priest a couple of weeks ago I could simply not find the answer to some of these questions, I hope you guys can link me to a proper guide or maybe help me find the answers.

• Is vengance build regardless of any kind of shielding on all damage types which build vengance normally ?
      Shields don't affect vengeance
    • Which absorbtion effects has priority in damage absorbtion, "Power Word: Shield" or "Divine Aegis"?
      the shield/absorb with the shortest duration left on the target will be used first.
    • Are DK / Druid absorbs and tank 2-set shields prioritized before external absorbtion effects?
      Still no answer for this one.

Sorry if these question seem trivial, I just couldn't find the answers :P

**edit added answer to answered questions.
    Last edited by mmoca691a2e98e; 2012-03-29 at 06:55 PM.

Shields don't affect vengeance and the shield/absorb with the shortest duration left on the target will be used first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    the shield/absorb with the shortest duration left on the target will be used first.
    Does this apply for personal shields vs external shields aswell?

Deleted
    I was under the impression that the most recently applied shield was used first, although I'll admit it's been a long time since i tested.

Deleted
    well if anyone has a link to a detailed disc priest guide, I would really appreciate a link .
    Most threads are really vague in their reasoning :C

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    Shields don't affect vengeance and the shield/absorb with the shortest duration left on the target will be used first.
    Absolutely this. Tested it myself. Tho I don't know how does DK shield interact with ours.