10+ Year Old Account

MOP Raid Finder Loot Rules for Dummies

First, does anyone find it mind "bottling" people are having a hard time grasping the changes to the Raid Finder loot roll system? How many times does Blizzard have to explain it? Maybe it's just me, but I understood the concept after the first time reading it, and I don't even have a high school diploma. (yes, feel free to blast and flame me I eventually got a GED and Bachelor's degree in Social Work) I thought I would try and explain it in a different way...

During particular holidays in WoW, we are allowed to run the holiday boss through Dungeon Finder. Each day, when running it through Dungeon Finder, you receive a "gift bag", just once daily though. In the bag, you could receive an item ranging from a mount to a rare epic, I believe you get gold and justice points as well.

Now, imagine running Raid Finder and each boss drops a "gift bag". The game automatically opens the gift bag for you and gives you gold and, if you are lucky like with a holiday boss, an epic that you could theoritically use. And thats it. Everyone in the raid has the same chance to win some epic that you wont know what it is until it's put into your inventory. End of story.

Not sure if this helps, but this was my thinking the moment I read the new loot system.

isnt the term mind boggling? And no i dont find it mind boggling, Humans are stupid, not everyone thinks the same way which can lead to great inventions or stupid arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was coining a line from Blades of Glory...

Up until the latest information they didn't clarify that loot would be untradeable and that it would be award regardless of anyone else. In the original post the blues stated there could be a limit of drops per boss or not. What most around here did was poke holes those possible scenarios where you could trade items or there were a limited number of drops. It appears blizzard covered most of their bases with the latest clarification and plans.