Deleted
    Eve mid, Shaco jungle. Do you think anyone except me (toplane) buys ANY pink wards to counter? Of course not. Hilarious how people instantly get their "OMG OP!" card out while it's just them that have no fucking clue whatsoever how to counter them. And these are the people that get gold rating ironically.

Deleted
    Okay, so we actually won this game, but im quite annoyed by people in general and feel the need to vent.

I was going mid as orianna vs nidalee. It was a decent lane, no one really scored a kill on me until i was a bit stupid and forgot to ward, so maokai got a jump on me. Well, fine, its just one kill, i go and help another lane and get a kill aswell, but die due to maokai turret diving me when we run back.
    Then i get towerdived at full health by maokai and nidalee, nothing i could do, along with another random death. Note that i havent died more than most others, but i still get whined at and everything. At this point nidalee has started hitting most spears, i guess i was getting a bit stressed out etc, because i barely ever got hit during the innitial lane phase.
    Still, im being whined at most of the game being told how i threw the game etc etc, its frustrating. I admit i couldve played better, but its still annoying.

All in all, im just frustrated at the damn community for being hypocrites. I normally dont get this frustrated, but for some reason this game really got to me. Heck, if i do something stupid im usually first with apologizing, so why do they have to keep nagging at me? Yeah, i know, this is quite the usual thing happening to a lot of people, but i just felt like venting it for once...

I think what got me was the "I was towerdived at full health" followed by "Yeah, thats why you suck".

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    So had a game of Vayne a few days ago. First time I've played her in quite some time... So I get in lane with a Talon... woopiedoo... He's also very fond of pushing the lane a lot. Luckily for us, the enemy jungler ( Nocturne ) didn't really come to visit us a lot. And when he did >I< had a ward in the river to spot him.

Anyway. We start out by decimating our opponents in lane: Tristana and a Ryze support. I get a good early lead with 4/0/2, but my CS was abysmal because of my lovely Talon always pushing like a madman. Then comes the midgame... I've got a massive lead on everyone, but I'm not at the stage where I can solo the enemy bruisers: Nocturne and Darius. So what does my team do in team fights? They dive straight for the enemy team without thinking about peeling. Our team didn't really have a lot in terms of crowd control, in fact: my condem was the only hard crowd control we had. The other team had a lot more hard CC and peeling power. Yet my team insisted on diving on champions that could kite them until end of time... So Darius and Nocturne get free reign on killing me. Luckily, our Katarina was also pretty fed, so she proceeded to push the other team away. No big deal...

Then comes the part which really frustrated me to no end. I told my team that they needed to protect me if they wanted to have a chance at winning. Sure Katarina can do a lot on their team, but in the end: I'm the one doing most of the damage. Yet they keep doing the same thing. Over and over and over. They get kited like nobodies business, I try to kite Darius and Nocturne... but that was kinda hopeless considering Frozen Mallet on Darius and Oracles on both. So they blew me up and proceeded with stomping on my team.

At this time, Katarina thought it was a good idea to leave, so we were 4v5 from there on. At this stage, I had finally gotten my GA and was able to take on Nocturne or Darius in 1v1, provided I had some walls to knock them into, but never both at once. But my team, as usual, left me to fend for myself against Darius and Nocturne. Despite this, in every team fight the enemies managed to ace us with barely any health left, because I found it was better to just attempt to ignore the enemy bruisers in an effort to kill or at least damage the enemy carries enough for my team to mop up after I died. So even though I was standing straight on top of Nasus and Mundo... they ignored the Nocturne and Darius that was punching my face in. I obviously got utterly murdered... but my efforts would've won us these teamfights.... if Katarina was present...

The way my teammates ignored the bruiser that were constantly killing our team's carry really pissed me off. We would've won that game easily and early if not for their stupidity. I started the midgame with 4/0/2, game ended with 9/13/23. And to add insult to injury: my team utterly refused to buy wards. Everything that didn't go to my build, went to wards or elixirs... mostly wards. I bought wards for 3-4k gold in that game, because no one else on my team did so. This obviously also delayed my build by a mile. We got every dragon and every baron... yet because of my team failed to realize that they couldn't catch the opposing carries, we lost the game. I was yelled at constantly: "Dont' focus tanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", yet their tanks were the only things I could attack >.< I couldn't use my ulti with tumble to sneak up on their carries, their support Ryze had oracles all the time. We got caught out all the time, because despite my efforts: I couldn't ward everything on my own. I told them throughout the whole game: "Please buy wards, our lack of vision is costing us this game", yet they ignored me. Not even our Katarina, who was a gold ELO player, was buying wards. I play a lot of Katarina, and I make sure to always carry at least one ward >.<

Siiigh........

Deleted
    Oh yeah, have an amazing ranked game and STILL lose because they have Veigar. Mr Instakill decimated us.

Few words.

Kha'Zix, WHERE THE F**K DOES THIS DAMAGE COME FROM? WTF.

Ok, that's pretty much all.

Deleted
    Three cheers for braindead supports standing in the background fiddling around with their dicks. Playing ADC is a fucking pain in yoloqueue.

Deleted
    God, ranked are full of drunk kids...or boys....never seen something like this, is scary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a very drunk Orianna in my game the other day. Who then proceeded to get a Quadra.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Few words.

Kha'Zix, WHERE THE F**K DOES THIS DAMAGE COME FROM? WTF.

Ok, that's pretty much all.
    Mostly his Q, W and E.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Quicksilver Sash? :3
    R is all you need if you're playing an AP champion.

The amount of times I've not even needed to stun enemies, just blow them up with R...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    "ARABIAN MASTER Z"

Instalocks Nasus without saying a word.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Yeah they do.

You shouldn't ever replace your Void Staff. That much MR is highly needed lategame, being Veigar or not. You shouldn't build Liandry's at all on Veigar though. I can understand an early Haunting Guise, but Liandry's, no.
    Thanks for the advice.

I'm guessing that Alacrity's the best boot enchant, as well. AMR doesn't suggest even buying one.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Just went 20/6/16 as Vi in a normal. We still lost. Why? Teemo.

Why is it always the Teemo that is horrible at this game? He got caught out in their jungle, or to far up mid lane, about 12 times. Despite being able to 4v5 them pretty well, I would still end up being the last one alive and having to run like a mad man to get away from their Talon and Janna. I would squish their carry before he could even do anything, but guess what. My team always focused AMUMU! So while I'm squishing Kog'maw, Talon is getting free hits on people who are basically auto attacking their tank. Not to mention Veigar melting whoever he pleases aswell.

Every fight went like this: Teemo gets caught, we try to help. We get their just a second to late and try to clean up anyway (I did not initiate these fights, but I don't run even if it was a kind of stupid initiation). I squish the carry in three seconds flat then turn on Veigar. By the time I'm able to get to Veigar two of my teammates are dead. One murdered by Talon, the other by Veigar. So its me and our "tank" left. We are able to kill Veigar and Talon, but despite my entire team focusing Amumu, he isn't dead. So its now basically 2v2 now with me nearly dead and our tank not being able to do much damage (he was Nunu, but his ult was down). So I just run away to keep them from getting a free push to our base.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Had a very drunk Orianna in my game the other day. Who then proceeded to get a Quadra.
    I'm actually still very good at playing games when I'm drunk or high. A little bit more reckless though, but this works out positively most of the time.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 11:31 PM ----------

Blitzcrank on my team in an ARAM: "FOLLOW ME OR LOSE" *gets grabbed by enemy Blitz* . . . 'An ally has been slain'
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2012-12-29 at 10:32 PM.

Just lost a ranked 4v5 game that was 55 minutes long. Our adc dced around 10 minutes in, I was the support so it was really more like a 3v5 because I put out no damage. By the 30 minute mark, we took 2 of their inhibs, they just sat under nexus turrets. As the game went on though, their adc got strong like all adcs do lategame and since we didn't have one....well, they had a huge advantage. Eventually, after a few brawls, their adc team managed to almost ace us and they took down all our turrets insanely fast. I don't know, pisses me off and now I don't even feel like playing for awhile because of that heartbreaking loss.

And man, if I were the adc and the guy who dced was support, the game prob woulda been over before the 30 minute mark tbh. It just sucks that of all people, the adc dced lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylol View Post
    Just lost a ranked 4v5 game that was 55 minutes long. Our adc dced around 10 minutes in, I was the support so it was really more like a 3v5 because I put out no damage. By the 30 minute mark, we took 2 of their inhibs, they just sat under nexus turrets. As the game went on though, their adc got strong like all adcs do lategame and since we didn't have one....well, they had a huge advantage. Eventually, after a few brawls, their adc team managed to almost ace us and they took down all our turrets insanely fast. I don't know, pisses me off and now I don't even feel like playing for awhile because of that heartbreaking loss.

And man, if I were the adc and the guy who dced was support, the game prob woulda been over before the 30 minute mark tbh. It just sucks that of all people, the adc dced lol.
    Should've gone ADC build on ur support :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Got into a game two days ago.
    Morde steals blue off Nunu jungler. Nunu ragequits at 3mins into the game.
    Morde goes 'screw this, already lost a 4v5 today'.
    Trolls for the remainder of the game.
    So instead of possibly winning a 4v5, he made it a 3v5, and just refused to do anything just because nunu quit.

Yesterday I went 'support/ap' as Cho with a premade of 2 other guys.
    Our ADC was a random who went vayne, she was bad, would tumble under their tower to potshot them. Ended up getting ganked by jungler eve at about 5mins, then proceeded to say 'this cho is a troll, I'm not going to bot anymore'.
    Went to top and purposely fed Darius about 10 kills. Meanwhile my premade is top, mid and me as bot. I facerolled bot 1v2. Scored kill after kill, went tanky ap. But we ultimately lost, vs'ing a fed darius in a 4v5, with your Vayne purposely knocking people out of our Mid Viktors stun trap.
    And just carried on all game about how it's my fault she is trolling and I'm the reason we lost, etc etc.

I really hate this game sometimes, with all the trolls.
    I hate this time of the holidays, all the 12 year old american trolls are out. (They both had about 10-20 ping, and admitted to being 12 when I said they were).
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Got into a game two days ago.
    Morde steals blue off Nunu jungler. Nunu ragequits at 3mins into the game.
    Morde goes 'screw this, already lost a 4v5 today'.
    Trolls for the remainder of the game.
    So instead of possibly winning a 4v5, he made it a 3v5, and just refused to do anything just because nunu quit.

Yesterday I went 'support/ap' as Cho with a premade of 2 other guys.
    Our ADC was a random who went vayne, she was bad, would tumble under their tower to potshot them. Ended up getting ganked by jungler eve at about 5mins, then proceeded to say 'this cho is a troll, I'm not going to bot anymore'.
    Went to top and purposely fed Darius about 10 kills. Meanwhile my premade is top, mid and me as bot. I facerolled bot 1v2. Scored kill after kill, went tanky ap. But we ultimately lost, vs'ing a fed darius in a 4v5, with your Vayne purposely knocking people out of our Mid Viktors stun trap.
    And just carried on all game about how it's my fault she is trolling and I'm the reason we lost, etc etc.

I really hate this game sometimes, with all the trolls.
    I hate this time of the holidays, all the 12 year old american trolls are out. (They both had about 10-20 ping, and admitted to being 12 when I said they were).
    To be fair. I'd be pissed if someone'd taken Cho as my support aswell, or if some jackass purposefully stole my first blue as a jungler. But yeah, last few games outside my 5man pre-mades I've had 4v5's and trolls aswell, this one retard went Fizz as last pick when we needed an ADC. 10 minutes into the game, he was 0/6 and said "Oh, is this ranked? Lol, thought I queued for normals". OH YEAH? SO U TROLL LIKE FUCK IN NORMALS THINKING ITS OKAY? FUCK YOU.

I just supported the worst ADC I've ever seen/played with in ranked...

19 CS on Ezreal 20 minutes into the game, 2strongk. At 1350 too.

Deleted
    I just went 14/4/16 on Vi jungle after winning 9 games in a row, while my friend is going on as Zyra mid and ended up with 7/6/13.

But we lost the game. Oh how I just love people that ragequit for no reason.