Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    items of interest:

Iceborrn Gauntlet, Locket, Mogs, Sunfire, mobility boots (these coupled with MS quints+MS talents is sick as shit dude, it's like a fabulous Usain Bolt of pink-colours all over the map), spirit of the tanky-stone-whatever-its-called-something..
    My favourite build is boots of choice > frozen heart > spirit visage > whatever else you need

40% cdr Taric is legit stupid.

Oh, and to Nasus. Who's STILL overpowered as fuck.
    I'm sorry, I know I missed some sleep last night, but surely I am reading this wrong?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I'm sorry, I know I missed some sleep last night, but surely I am reading this wrong?
    Nope. 10char

Deleted
    nasus IS quite strong atm.. but overpowered? i wouldn't say that. i have a lot more trouble with renekton :i

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Happybucket View Post
    nasus IS quite strong atm.. but overpowered? i wouldn't say that. i have a lot more trouble with renekton :i
    Both are overpowered in their current state, to be honest.

Even I have beaten a lot of toplaners as Renekton, and I fucking suck at playing top >.<

Only one I have trouble with as Renekton is Nasus (funny enough), after he's gotten a few cs he's unstoppable 1v1 (Nasus). Renekton wins everything the first 10minutes though
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-03-16 at 12:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say Nasus is overpowered at all. You just don't let him stay in the game past 40 minutes but even then, you just have to know when to ignite or whatever to him to cancel his lifesteal. Same with any bruiser, when to focus and when not too.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    40minutes is a huge lie.

He needs 25minutes of farming, less even to become ridiculously strong. Item-wise and bonus Q damage.

Any farm above that simply makes him godlike.

nasus is not very good.

10+ Year Old Account
    40minutes is a huge lie.

He needs 25minutes of farming, less even to become ridiculously strong. Item-wise and bonus Q damage.

Any farm above that simply makes him godlike.
    Honestly, just cc him and watch him never catch you.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    nasus is not very good.
    Which is why he's considered a very, very strong jungler by one (the best) of the best junglers in EU: Diamondprox.

Used in an LCS match, etc.

But no, you're right.

Deleted
    Nasus is a best after his latest buffs.

OP though? I personally don't think so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    This is a dumbass excuse.

Can be said about any champ you can think of and they wont sound overpowered, when in fact, they are.

As an example: "All you had to do vs release Xin Zhao was to CC him."

He doesn't sound so scary now, does he?

BESIDES. Max CDR Wither + Ghost + Shurelyas WOULD LIKE A WORD WITH YOU.

Deleted
    Honestly, he has one of the best CCs in the game on a relatively short cooldown. Ever heard about tenacity?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a dumbass excuse.

Can be said about any champ you can think of and they wont sound overpowered, when in fact, they are.

As an example: "All you had to do vs release Xin Zhao was to CC him."

He doesn't sound so scary now, does he?

BESIDES. Max CDR Wither + Ghost + Shurelyas WOULD LIKE A WORD WITH YOU.
    Really I've never had an issue with a Nasus, I'll tell my team just focus him real hard (and ignite) when he runs in like an idiot.
    Hey everyone

Really I've never had an issue with a Nasus, I'll tell my team just focus him real hard (and ignite) when he runs in like an idiot.
    Meanwhile the AP carry and AD carry have the joy of shredding your team while you focus the bruiser

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeZed View Post
    Meanwhile the AP carry and AD carry have the joy of shredding your team while you focus the bruiser
    Bruiser?

More like tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't know how to explain this because a lot of people wouldn't understand... Basically you learn who to focus, when to swap focus, and when to back off which is a completely unknown thing in solo queue but is why when I play with my premade team we always dominate. Had this game one time where our top messed up and fed the enemy Jax (who was Diamond), basically Jax would always initiate, jump in, etc. What we eventually did was bursted his ass down as fast as we could and backed off as to avoid a team fight. We literally popped Shurelyia's and backed off after we killed Jax. We didn't stay and push our luck because we knew we'd probably had our ass whooped if we stayed and fought. It's the same with Nasus, just focus him with everything you have and back off, it's a simple tactic but works pretty much every time.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    If all they play is yoloqueue though, they have a point, teams simply do not have the co-ordination or even brainpower to perform a disengage when they've just killed someone. When I play 5s with the team, we also abuse this tactic when one of our lanes fed, wait for the fed one to get cocky, cc and burst down, then disengage. If you have any idea how to build or who to pick, this works equally well with even the tankiest character ^^

Deleted
    WTF am i suppose to do?
    This game, i can't handle it anymore....

1st: First pick doesn't connect, no fucking bans..... i leave 5 min wait :\ (thats so easy to solve , like 2 lines of code to not choose someone not connected, but no better screw the game up messing with every champion randomly

2nd: I say i would like to jungle with kha'zix so don't ban him.... wiat what? first ban = kha'zix .... him: Miss click, wanted to ban malzhahar *face palm*
    i pick akali to counter cassiopeia. yeah nice, i win the lane, gank bot and top. Vi jungle thinks she is the ramboo or wtv every gank is a fail... fed all the other team.

3th: I say kha'zix jungle, not banned from my time. Singed top on my time, caitlyn adc... i think i might win this one...... Wait, MF insta lock . 2 adc, someone says that she should be going ap mid or wtv... by this time i'm already raging on the chat, sorry i couldn't help it... i leave

Now i have to wait 26 minutes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    If all they play is yoloqueue though, they have a point, teams simply do not have the co-ordination or even brainpower to perform a disengage when they've just killed someone. When I play 5s with the team, we also abuse this tactic when one of our lanes fed, wait for the fed one to get cocky, cc and burst down, then disengage. If you have any idea how to build or who to pick, this works equally well with even the tankiest character ^^
    It works in pretty much every situation... Unless there is that good Vayne who just positions like a boss.
    Hey everyone