Deleted
    I remember a ranked game I did on my NA account. I only had Nocturne as my jungler, but it was banned so I had to free week Warwick. I kicked ass! Don't remember why, but we won, and I went for the tanky frontline using my ult to interrupt Katarina.

Deleted
    I still pick WW every now and again, just for the nostalgia. He was my first ever jungler <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    With the old Ranked system, I just dodged whenever I saw a warwick pick. There's no way in hell I'm playing with that outdated piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Anyone picking Warwick to jungle is doing their team a disservice. It's that simple.
    Could be worse. At least those WW junglers aren't jungling with a champion like Teemo, oh boy.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Could be worse. At least those WW junglers aren't jungling with a champion like Teemo, oh boy.
    Was worse, a wild taric jungle appears.

Deleted
    But Taric jungle is OP.

Not when the Taric jungler doesn't know how to play, even though that seems near impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    There is no such thing as a good Vayne. I'm dodging every game someone picks him on my team. They all suck and can't play.
    Fixed the quote

Deleted
    What I hate about this thread is that you vent anger and sometimes some annoying people come and counterargument you.

It's made for venting, not for making more rage.

Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-03-21 at 05:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    siiigh. dominion champion select: "oh noes a sejuani and xerath. I better pick someone OP to make up for those shitty picks!" -> sucks and basically loses us the game because he didn't nothing. Felt like top was always 3v4 because Kass was never there. They managed to cap bot once and that was it. -_-;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Not when the Taric jungler doesn't know how to play, even though that seems near impossible.
    Walk up, press E, don't take the kill unless necessary. Am I missing something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    siiigh. dominion champion select: "oh noes a sejuani and xerath. I better pick someone OP to make up for those shitty picks!" -> sucks and basically loses us the game because he didn't nothing. Felt like top was always 3v4 because Kass was never there. They managed to cap bot once and that was it. -_-;
    I don't understand why people think Xerath is shit on Dominion. Send him bot and he'll kill anyone and terrorize top when he changes.

Sejuani isn't that bad either but she's more dependent on a good team composition than Xerath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't understand why people think Xerath is shit on Dominion. Send him bot and he'll kill anyone and terrorize top when he changes.

Sejuani isn't that bad either but she's more dependent on a good team composition than Xerath.
    The problem is that gapcloser champions are strong on Dominion, i.e. Kassadin, Kha'Zix, Jayce, and if a Xerath W's at the wrong time, he's dead meat if the enemy charges on him.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The problem is that gapcloser champions are strong on Dominion, i.e. Kassadin, Kha'Zix, Jayce, and if a Xerath W's at the wrong time, he's dead meat if the enemy charges on him.
    That's why he has his passive, more armor, and his W gives him MS after stopping the channeling. People just kinda suck playing him, especially when using his W. You can pretty much run away from Kha'Zix and Jayce, and pretty much almost every other champion(especially if you got Rylai's) if you use your W well.

Though it's true that you just won't be able to run from champions like Kassadin, because of the silence you can't get out of W I believe, and Fizz too for example.

I know that gap closer champions in there are strong but a decent Xerath can pretty much run away from anyone and do damage at the same time(Q + E all day).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

Xerath did go bot, and he did pretty decently against Draven. Only times he had a bit of trouble was when hecarim decided to go bot, but that was in response to herpderp Kass going bot.

Sejuani did great in the match. Honestly, both of them did very well and much better than the "OP" kassadin who decided to build chalice and randuins. He literally did nothing. Which is why when Xerath and Sejuani decided to question him at the end of the match, I joined in. Pretty much said "How about next time you keep silly comments like that to yourself and wait til the end of the game to decided whether or not xerath and sej will be bad picks?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I've won one of my last five ranked games. Trying my best to carry myself out of bronze via Akali top. Every game I go even with my opponent if not completely dominate. But this last game I'm barely seeing Garen pop out of the bushes before I hear "FIRST BLOOD" come from mid after Ryze all ins a Fizz at level 1. Okay, fine, gonna be a tough game. Just means I have to gank mid ASAP. So I kill Garen at level 6 (he wasn't very good, but hey, it's Bronze), shove my lane to his turret and high tail it to mid. I get stopped by a Shaco Box, as to be expected, and ping Ryze to go back to the turret. Instead, he dives Fizz again and dies quite handily. All the while our Taric support is basically asking the team if they prefer their food medium or well done.

It's really damn frustrating that I can win my lane and roam, but an important person on their team gets fed and it's GG. I don't care if I get gold, I just want to make silver. That's all I want.

Deleted
    My first official worst game ever on PG. EVER. Felt like I was playing SR all over again with stupid people who only type and rage and tell others to go die and blame others on their picks.

Jesus Christ.

First time I don't regret surrending a game.

Deleted
    I hate instalockers.

They can all get punched by Mike Tyson for all I care.

Deleted

Does anyone else like when people like these queue for ranked? He already smelled fishy after he banned Malzahar, had only a mastery page AD and incomplete AD rune page, and told us that he will carry the game with Kayle mid AP. In the same game there was a Hecarim demanding jungle and linking his stupid lolking stats for us to see how good he is. He gave first blood after he invaded Amumu's jungle with low HP, failed to gank every single lane, and the Kayle who banned Malzahar suffered the wrath of Amumu + Shen ganks. Shen had 5/0 and returned at minute 20 on my lane with Sunfire Cape and Warmogs. Kayle ended up carrying us all with a 0/5 score, and the "pro" entitled Hecarim was 3/8.

The next game I had two people never warding mid and top, and getting killed over and over again by their jungler, and I couldn't even gank. They were each like 0/4 at minute 6. I only did it once and by luck I managed to countergank Voli and score a double kill.

Let me guess, I should have CARRIED HARDER. Why is it that I never see games like these @ pro players who create smurf accounts? Especially PhantomL0rd who is now playing a smurf on the Korean server, and people there play like legitimate gold players at least. Literally, no leavers, everyone wards at minute 1, and have decent farm and not something like 50 creeps in minute 20 with Morde.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-03-22 at 08:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    I wouldn't judge someone only by badges in profile. I have guy in my friend list with ~80wins in total, who's doing quite good in ranked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    I wouldn't judge someone only by badges in profile. I have guy in my friend list with ~80wins in total, who's doing quite good in ranked.
    It wasn't only by that. He banned Malzahar and went AP Kayle with AD masteries and runes and died over and over and over again. He also accused me of never buying wards when I clearly bought two of them at level 1 and used them. This is further evidence that this guy never presses TAB or checks the minimap.

I mean I was in Silver I. Can I not expect people to have at least basic knowledge about this game?
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-03-22 at 08:29 AM.